RC Hagen PT3086 Exo Terra Jungle Vine, Large

by Rc Hagen

Exo-Terra Jungle Vine - Reptile Decor - Find Natural-looking Reptile Cage Accessories and Terrarium Supplies Online at petco.com This Exo-Terra Jungle Vine is bendable, twistable and coated for a natural look and feel that helps to create the tropical environment that will allow your pet reptile to feel right at home. It's a cool waterproof vine that will surely blend in with your other decorative reptile cage accessories. It has also been designed to allow you to create an endless number of climbing formations for your reptile. From draping this jungle vine inside of your terrarium to intertwining it among terrarium plants, decor and other terrarium supplies, your pet chameleon, iguana, frog or other herp friends will have a ball climbing, resting and walking on it. Designed with a grippable surface that helps frogs, lizards and snakes cling and climb around on this special coated vine, it is versatile and ideal for use within arboreal, aquatic and semi-aquatic reptile habitats. Conveniently available in different sizes, you can opt to use one or a number of vines to create the most accommodating and inviting reptile environment. Simply twist multiple vines together for a 3-D jungle look that your pet reptile will love.

Which reptiles is this used for?
Start your review of RC Hagen PT3086 Exo Terra Jungle Vine, Large!
Ramona, CA
These are my favorite fake vibes. They bend in whatever way you form them and unlike other similar products, no matter how much you bend and re-bend them, the coating never peels or falls off. I have about 15 of these in a lot of my arboreal gecko vivs and they are utilized nightly by my geckos. I love planting pothos plants in my vivariums and then wrapping some of the real vines are this jungle vibe so that my plants grow around the vines in my vivs.
Holbrook, MA
RC Hagen PT3086 Exo Terra Jungle Vine, Large uploaded by Jen R.
My hermit crabs LOVE this I places it across their habitat and they climb all day throughout the day. Keeps them entertained and it gives he habitat a nice natural look. It's easy to clean and nothing peels off.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Medium
Gastonia, NC
I can't stress how important this is for chameleons to have, without it they get extremely stressed out. It gives them so many places to climb and hide. I use this with the fake leaves and be blends in perfectly. Love love love it!
Dog, Fish, Other / Small
Saint Louis, MO
This product is great. You can bend it in all kinds of directions for your critter to hang out on. The only problem we have found is that they can be hard to clean. We have however found that using a cheap toothbrush and hot water works wonders. We have also used string and suction cups to hold it in place.
Dog, Fish, Other
Westland, MI
My crested gecko uses this all the time. I have it running all through his tank, I call it his sky highway. He will scurry all around on it and although it's noisy, he loves it.
Cat, Fish, Other / Small
Los Angeles, CA
These are definitely necessary for any chameleon owner. They love to climb and I love that you can bend these to fit any habitat.
Cat, Other / Small
England
Bought a few of these a few months back for my baby crested gecko and he loves them, they are his favourite spot to climb, they are adjustable, bendable great for any size and shape tank , it makes them feel at home, and they are very durable and last ages , recommended.
Spruce Grove , AB
I like these more in theory than in reality. And are inconsistent with how durable they are when bending. I have some that were easy to bend and made great vibes, but others were difficult to bend and broke at the bends it came with in the packaging. If they were more consistent, I would get more, but instead I use bamboo to give climbing opportunities.
Cat, Other / Small