Pets & AnimalsReptile & AmphibianRc Hagen
PT3011 Exo Terra Plastic Terrarium Plant, Medium, Amapallo

RC Hagen PT3011 Exo Terra Plastic Terrarium Plant, Medium, Amapallo

by Rc Hagen

Plastic plant is a realistic replica, but easy to clean and care for. Plastic plant is a realistic replica, but easy to clean and care for. Useful where real plants cannot thrive or survive. Can be used in conjunction with real plants. Creates natural hiding spots for reptiles and amphibians. Comes with suction cup to secure plant to terrarium. Dimensions: Medium measures approximately 15-16" long and 6" wide.

Are these good for snakes?
does this look realistic??
Start your review of RC Hagen PT3011 Exo Terra Plastic Terrarium Plant, Medium, Amapallo!
BillieJo  H.
West Chester, PA
Purchased at: PETCO
This is a decent looking alternative to live plants. While I much prefer a living habitat for my gecko, this is sturdy and easy to clean, can handle misting, and has suction cups so it can be placed vertically in places you might have a hard time making a love one stay. I do find mine falls off the glass of the side of my tank periodically, but it sticks right back on with no issues.
Allyson M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: PETCO
I used this in my hermit crab tank and they love to climb and hide within it. Easy to clean and stays clean well too.
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We don't use fake plants in our animals aquariums, but I did buy these to Try and they smell like plastic and are too stiff. I won't be purchasing these again.
Caila G.
Marrero, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like these vines! I got them for my chameleon. They are easy to hang from his tank or from other branches in his tank! He loves to climb and hid inside them! They look great and if you mist them they will hold the water! Adds a homey touch to your pets environment!
Caitlin M.
My Beardie loves to climb up in his and sleep there for hours. It brings his whole tank together for a decent price.
Jessica M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have these for all 3 of my bearded dragons and all of my pythons. The beardies dont really care for them, but my snakes love to lay on them and hide under them. Great natural looking leaves too !!
Ciana B.
Gastonia, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I put this in my chameleons cage and he loves it. He blends directly behind it and it keeps him from getting stressed out. It's a good price and your iguana, created gecko or chameleon will love it. It looks so natural in their cage
Adolfo C.
Noblesville, IN
Im not a big fan of plastic plant decor.. they feel like plastic and they smell like plastic. An alternative I have found to be a lot better is to use real plants. Real plants will increase humidity, grow into the terrarium and provide a lot more realistic and comforting natural environment than plastic.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
My beardo loves this. He likes to lay under it. The only bad thing is crickets try to hide in it sometimes.
Samantha K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have these in my ball pythons cage, crested & leopard geckos cages and children's python, they all love them the snakes like hiding or using to help get sheed off. The crested geckos love them bc they hold water pretty well for them to drink off of. They were $13 at my local petstore (not Petco or PetSmart) would recommend for reptiles justake sure to check for any wires or too sharp leaves