RC Hagen PT3011 Exo Terra Plastic Terrarium Plant, Medium, Amapallo

Plastic plant is a realistic replica, but easy to clean and care for. Plastic plant is a realistic replica, but easy to clean and care for. Useful where real plants cannot thrive or survive. Can be used in conjunction with real plants. Creates natural hiding spots for reptiles and amphibians. Comes with suction cup to secure plant to terrarium. Dimensions: Medium measures approximately 15-16" long and 6" wide.

Are these good for snakes?
does this look realistic??
Start your review of RC Hagen PT3011 Exo Terra Plastic Terrarium Plant, Medium, Amapallo!
4 months agoRussellville, AR
RC Hagen PT3011 Exo Terra Plastic Terrarium Plant, Medium, Amapallo uploaded by breonna G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have 4 of these in my crested geckos tank and he loves them. Always hanging out in them. They are long and pretty good with the suction cup. Worth the money. I do with they was a bit cheaper but they are great. I have a smallish type gecko
10 months agoWilliamson, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this product. I use some of these plants to create more hiding space for my reptiles. This is a great product and it’s a super good value as well! I would recommend this.
2 years agoDel rio , TX
RC Hagen PT3011 Exo Terra Plastic Terrarium Plant, Medium, Amapallo uploaded by Yoli T.
I use this plant in my RES hatchlings enclosure. I wouldn’t recommend for fish, especially not for bettas. My turtle loves sleeping in between all the leaves and I think he likes how he can sleep on the “branches” and they’ll help keep him afloat while he’s asleep.
2 years agoYoungstown, OH
RC Hagen PT3011 Exo Terra Plastic Terrarium Plant, Medium, Amapallo uploaded by Amanda M.
I have a few of these fake plants in some of my enclosures, two with my tree frogs and some with my crested geckos, they are kinda sharp so you have to be careful! I wish they weren't so hard i do not want one of my guys to walk across and hurt themselves!
2 years agoPENSACOLA, FL
looks soo real and have it draped around cords so my ball python is not looking like  he is unhappy at the cord factory USA> he loves the leaves and he kills all other plants by crushing them so have to use a plastic one for his environment . He is a lovin it
2 years ago
I put one of these in my crested geckos tank and he loved it ! Its also really easy to mist for them to drink water off of .Doesn't contain any harmful wires .I would buy a bunch of these again !
a year agoTroutdale, OR
I have these in my bearded dragons cage to allow for him to have some texture and depth to his cage. They stick onto the side of the cage well and hold his body weight well (he's an adult bearded dragon, so he's not tiny lol). Overall these are great!
7 months agoAlbuquerque , NM
This covers a decent amount of area for my snake to use it and hide! He loves curling up at the top and staying there all day. It was expensive either for trying to add some quick enhancements!
2 years ago
Have 2 of these in my crested geckos tank, she loves hiding in them however I'm not a huge fan of the hard plastic. It's not something that would be first on my list of suggestions but it's not terrible.
3 years agoNoblesville, IN
Im not a big fan of plastic plant decor.. they feel like plastic and they smell like plastic. An alternative I have found to be a lot better is to use real plants. Real plants will increase humidity, grow into the terrarium and provide a lot more realistic and comforting natural environment than plastic.