RC Hagen PT2854 Exo Terra Reptile Cave Extra Large

Pictured in X-Large - HGE1394: Features: -Reptile cave-Made from food grade resin-Stable design-Not easily tipped over by larger reptiles-Provides secure hiding place-Natural look integrates in any type of terrarium-Prevents stress-Easy to clean. Options: -Available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes. Color/Finish: -Realistic rock finish on the outside. Dimensions: -Small Dimensions: 2.2" H x 6.8" W x 3.5" D-Medium Dimensions: 2.6" H x 9.4" W x 6.3" D-Large Dimensions: 3" H x 12" W x 9.5" D-Extra Large Dimensions: 4.5" H x 11.8" W x 10.9" D. Collection: -Exo Terra collection.

Is this worth the money?
Start your review of RC Hagen PT2854 Exo Terra Reptile Cave Extra Large!
How would you rate this product?
Laurel
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A good hide for reptiles of all kinds. My one leopard loves this hide. My only issue is that the inside was was kinda sharp or jagged so I had to sand it down. Other than that it's a good hide that I would recommend for smaller reptiles. I might buy this again
Dog, Other / Small, Medium, Large
Ramona, CA
I use these hides for all of my bearded dragons and my smaller snakes. I love how well they go with my naturalistic vivariums and my beardies absolutely love them I own about 7 or 8 in all different sizes and most have last me for years and years.
Westland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My leopard gecko loves this. He goes inside and will wait for his crickets to enter it and will trap them in there to kill them. He will also stick just his head out of the hide to look around all the time.
Cat, Fish, Other / Small
We use these for our snakes with a under tank heater underneath. Perfect hide for my king snake, ball Python and corn snake
Dog, Fish, Other
Alexandria , VA
I like this cute little cave. I bought one for my snake when I had one. He seemed to like it too!
Cat, Dog
JBER, AK
My leopard gecko loves this hide. he and the two girls pile in there and sleep.
My leopard gecko loves this hide. he and the two girls pile in there and sleep.
Cat, Fish, Other
England
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
RC Hagen PT2854 Exo Terra Reptile Cave Extra Large uploaded by natalia N.
Really handy and very spacious for leopard geckos , my little peanut loves her hide she always under there, would recommend but sadly only down fall it only comes in like 3 diffrent sizes from what I know so once they out grow it you can no longer use.. it's affordable aswell and worth every penny seeing your animals happy and comfortable.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
RC Hagen PT2854 Exo Terra Reptile Cave Extra Large uploaded by Carrie L.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Aries our cornsnake has loved this since she was a tiny baby! She’s in it rn! She’s had it for over a year, going on two and always uses it! Easy to clean, great quality. Overall a Great value. 👍🏼👍🏼
Cat, Dog, Other / Small, Medium
Wigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
RC Hagen PT2854 Exo Terra Reptile Cave Extra Large uploaded by Chris W.
There are great hides, my snakes love them and both snuggle up together, they are a bit heavy and they squish under it, there price is so random depending where you get them.
Cat, Dog, Other / Small, Medium
Spruce Grove , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great basic hides. Easy to clean and make reptiles feel secure. These look good in various set ups and are durably made.
Cat, Other / Small