BY RC HAGEN

The Exo Terra's Reptile Feeding Dishes are made from food grade resin and have a very natural and realistic rock finish on the outside and a smooth non-pitted surface on the inside, Exo Terra's Reptile Feeding Dishes are coated to prevent the development of harmful bacteria and to make it easier to clean, The neutral color of Exo Terra accessories allows for easy integration in desert, tropical or rainforest terrarium environments, Exo Terra's Reptile Feeding Dish Features and Benefits:, - Natural look integrates in any type of terrarium, - Easy to clean, - Non-porous and smooth surface will not absorb harmful bacteria, - Made from food-grade resin, - Very stable, not easily tipped over by larger reptiles, 8, 4" length x 7, 3" width x 1, 2" height SKU: RCHG1200 see more...

Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
We use this to put my Beardies salad in. We love that is shallow, because it means his salad gets a little dry and crunchy from being in the heat, which is how he likes it. It's also nice for when we give him fruit.
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
Okay for non live food such as meal worms, but either way the food doesn't stay put once the animal starts eating, it ends up pushed out the other side of the dish.
Betty R.
Waco, TX
This dish is too shallow. only thing I use it for is when I'm feeding my dragon some treats . Their treats is baby food! but for their greens or live super worms this dish is a no go.
Markita H.
Chula vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Use this kind of plate/bowl for our iguana & honestly wish it was more deeper...every time our pet eats his food gets pushed out & then theres a mess afterward
Erin K.
Ramona, CA
This is a great food dish and goes well with the Exo Terra rock water bowls if you're looking for a matching fix and water dish.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
I absolutely love this but my beardo bathes in it rather than eating in it.
Monica C.
Ottawa, Ontario
I like how big this dish is, however it is very shallow. My beardy's food ends up everywhere. I mostly use it to put veggies in it or fruit.

back