RC Hagen PT2804 Exo Terra Water Dish Extra Large uploaded by Nicola V.

BY RC HAGEN #8 in Reptile Supplies

The X-large Exo Terra Water Dish has a natural looking granite design that makes an attractive addition to any terrarium. The rock-like design features built in steps to help terrarium animals and crickets from drowning and it is very stable to prevent tipping. The rock is made of a food-grade resin and the smooth and non-porous surface that will not harbor harmful bacteria. see more...

• would this be good for a small tortoise? My friends is having tro...2 Answers
  • Great water dish, very heavy, so it doesn't get pushed around in ...1 Answers
Breanna P.
Gastonia, NC
I use this for my ball pythons and they love it. They drink from it all of the time, same with my Savannah monitor. He will put his head underwater to drink and it's the most adorable thing. This purchase was a great decision.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield
This water dish also works very well, I got this for my desert turtle and she is able to get in and out very easily. I don’t like that it doesn’t have a bigger ramp but she is still able to get in and out okay
Kari M.
Use these in my reptile cages. All different sizes and shapes. I have this one for one of my boas right now it is the perfect size. It cleans up with diluted bleach water. Which is important to keep their dishes clean so they don't get any infections. The only thing I don't like is the texture on the inside of this one is almost gritty and not smooth so it takes a bit to clean out. And I just don't like the way it feels . But other than that these are great heavy dishes that last a long time!
Ashley H.
perfectly sized for my beardie! she loves to relax her head out of the water on the stairs portion ! her favorite place to bathe in the sun light! she comes out so easily now too so there isnt a struggle to get up and out! deff a must if you get a bearded dragon!
Katherine N.
This is a good water dish but it's not big enough for my bearded dragon to soak in. It's good for beardies to soak in water, especially when they are shedding.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
My little beardo absolutely loves this water dish. He sits in it all the time to cool himself down and help shed his skin.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
My only fault with this is how heavy it is, but that's just personal preference
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
My snake loves this water bowl, I find him in there quite often, I think exo terra is a good brand because of its wide amount of products.
It’s an old photo it’s now a year and a half later he’s 4ft :)
Toni E.
leeds, leeds
Had this for our large cornsnake, it holds a large amout of water and is very durable, it was easy to clean and fill. It was expensive as most reptile stuff is but it was a good purchase.
Chelsea P.
Laval, QC
I love exo terra bowls. They are heavier than the zoomed brands so less likely to be knocked over, and they come in so many sizes. They are expensive but they last forever!
Kendra G.
Pahrump, NV
would this be good for a small tortoise? My friends is having trouble getting in an out of its water dish
Beverly P.
Fresno, CA
Great water dish, very heavy, so it doesn't get pushed around in the tank. It has steps inside so that the animals can easily get out of the water if they are too small. Perfect size for smaller snakes and bearded dragons to soak themselves when getting ready to shed.