RC Hagen PT1857 Exo Terra Reptile Calcium + Vit D3 16 oz. uploaded by scarlet s.RC Hagen PT1857 Exo Terra Reptile Calcium + Vit D3 16 oz. uploaded by scarlet s.

BY RC HAGEN

Exo Terra Calcium + D3 Powder Supplement contains high levels of phosphorus-free calcium as well as balanced amounts of vitamin D3 for optimal calcium absorption and to help ensure long-term health. Vitamin D3 aids in the proper absorption of calcium and is vital for captive reptiles not exposed to natural sunlight or ultraviolet lights. Exo Terra Calcium + D3 Powder Supplement is a complementary food for reptiles. The Exo Terra Calcium + D3 Powder Supplement Features and Benefits: - Contains the essential elements for proper calcium metabolism - Low phosphorus - Ultra fine powder - Ensures long term health. see more...

Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this to sprinkle directly on the crickets I feed my beardies and geckos. This is the best way to make sure they get the calcium they need. This stuff is a breeze to use that way!
Elexis C.
Use it for my Russian tortoise and bearded dragon. Only use a tiny pinch! Too much is just as bad as not enough. Calcium power is a must for uv needing reptiles.
kristal F.
Bronx, NY
It work but if you dont do it correctly and help to eat its no liked , but anyways it good value for the pet and take care of him and the price to , amazon sell , i recommend for all the people who tale care tje pet
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
When I had my bearded dragon we used to sprinkle this calcium right into the cricket bag and it would coat them really well then he ate them with no problem.
c w.
Real good stuff. love the little scoop in them it makes it so easy to measure out my lizards calium doses.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
THIS IS SOO CUTE NOW I WANT A LIZARD BECAUSE THIS IS SOO CUTE AND I LOVE IT SOO MUCH. THIS IS AWESOME WOW
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I’ve used this one before and we’ve run out of that one so we’ve been using this one that is just as good as the other one! So good for my lizard Darwin and it’s really helping to give his calcium! We cover my lizards food in the calcium to feed him!
leah h.