RC Hagen A7920 Nutrafin Betta Bowl Conditioner 2 oz uploaded by Megan S.

BY RC HAGEN

Nutrafin Betta Plus Tap Water Conditioner makes tap water safe for bettas. It protects scales and fins reduces nitrite toxicity neutralizes chlorine chloramine and undesirable metals. This conditioner helps reduce stress as well as inflammation and the potential of undesirable conditions that can arise from scrapes torn fins and abrasions. Nutrafin Betta Plus Tap Water Conditioner contains a tropical almond leaf extract to impart a natural element found in betta habitats. Tropical almond leaves condition water for bettas and support the conditions within which bettas thrive and show their full color potential. Nutrafin Betta Plus Tap Water Conditioner Features and Benefits: - Contains Tropical Almond Leaf Extract which is found in Bettas natural habitats and will help support favorable conditions for your Betta - It contains a select group of ingredients that can temporarily replace part of the protective fish mucous membranes until the fish regenerates it - It instantly neutralizes chlorine chloramine and heavy metals while also reducing nitrate toxicity. see more...

Megan S.
Nutrafin betta plus is the best water treatment. It's very easy and simple to use. I have a betta fish in my office and for my son at home. This is the only water treatment I use. You can pick this up at pet market. 🐠
Michelle F.
I used this every time I did a tank cleansing. I'm not sure if it worked, but my fish were always happy and healthy.
Delanie L.
I used this water conditioner for about half a year, and I never ran into any issues. It does exactly as intended- makes tap water safe. Unfortunately it's not the best bang for your buck, as it is heavily diluted in order to make measuring simpler for smaller tanks.
Arianne C.
winnipeg, manitoba
I use this every time I clean my tank. I can say this work very well since I use tap water. My fish seems to be health because they make lots of bubbles and their fins look okay.