RC Hagen A6780 Nutrafin Max Betta Color Flakes .85 oz

by Rc Hagen

Nutrafin Max Betta Color Enhancing Flake Food is a nutritious highly palatable flake food that is naturally colored by its ingredients It also contains multi-vitamins and Advanced Yeast Extract for digestive system support. Nutrafin Max Betta Color Enhancing Flake Food is the ultimate in ornamental fish nutrition and natural growth. Nutrafin Max Betta Color Enhancing Flake Food Features and Benefits: - Natural ingredients to ensure active thriving colorful fish - Contains multiple nutrients to promote natural growth and color potential - Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of various tropical and marine fish - Ideal for both core and supplementary diets - Easily digestible for your fish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RC Hagen A6780 Nutrafin Max Betta Color Flakes .85 oz!
Maple grove, MN
I have always used these flakes and my bets seems to love them! They are a little pricy but the bottle has lasted forever, I haven’t had to buy a new one. One thing it claimed to do is have color enhancing results. I have not seen any drastic changes in his color. But I would recommend for others to buy. It has hidden treats throughout it so the beta can have a bloodworm occasionally.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have used these flakes previously for when I had bettas and I do believe that my betta enjoyed them but I do not believe it changed the color.
Normal, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fish LOVES THIS FOOD! Even though it's a little pricy I would still recommend it if you fish doesn't like the pelit food.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
RC Hagen A6780 Nutrafin Max Betta Color Flakes .85 oz uploaded by Angie H.
my lil male seems to like them. but ive seen no vibrant change to his coloring
my lil male seems to like them. but ive seen no vibrant change to his coloring
Oakbank, MB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
At first when I got these my betta fish would not eat them at all so I had to go and but pellets for her instead but as time went on she became less picky and would eat them. The most problem I had with them is that the flakes are wayyyy to big so you have to crush them up before you feed them and I’m not sure how good quality they are.
Edmonton , AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fishes eat this everyday and they love this. Great value and could be found at almost any store. I would buy this again and recommend it to fish owners. Easy to feed and kids could even do it.
Chatham
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I'm not an expert on fish. But I bought a betta fish for an apartment that couldn't have pets when I was in university. I picked up these Max color flakes and the fish ate them so I continued to buy them-they must be good because the fish lived 5 years which is pretty long for a betta fish.
Winnipeg, MB
My betta loves this flakes but sometimes most of the flakes are a little too big for them to eat so I had to switch to pellets.