RC Hagen A6780 Nutrafin Max Betta Color Flakes .85 oz uploaded by Angie H.

BY RC HAGEN #21 in Fish Food

Nutrafin Max Betta Color Enhancing Flake Food is a nutritious highly palatable flake food that is naturally colored by its ingredients It also contains multi-vitamins and Advanced Yeast Extract for digestive system support. Nutrafin Max Betta Color Enhancing Flake Food is the ultimate in ornamental fish nutrition and natural growth. Nutrafin Max Betta Color Enhancing Flake Food Features and Benefits: - Natural ingredients to ensure active thriving colorful fish - Contains multiple nutrients to promote natural growth and color potential - Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of various tropical and marine fish - Ideal for both core and supplementary diets - Easily digestible for your fish. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Angie H.
Angie H.
my lil male seems to like them. but ive seen no vibrant change to his coloring
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kenosha, WI
My fish LOVES THIS FOOD! Even though it's a little pricy I would still recommend it if you fish doesn't like the pelit food.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomfield , IN
I have used these flakes previously for when I had bettas and I do believe that my betta enjoyed them but I do not believe it changed the color.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Oshawa, ON
I'm not an expert on fish. But I bought a betta fish for an apartment that couldn't have pets when I was in university. I picked up these Max color flakes and the fish ate them so I continued to buy them-they must be good because the fish lived 5 years which is pretty long for a betta fish.
Arianne C.
Arianne C.
winnipeg, manitoba
My betta loves this flakes but sometimes most of the flakes are a little too big for them to eat so I had to switch to pellets.
Kaelin M.
Kaelin M.
Edmonton, AB
My fishes eat this everyday and they love this. Great value and could be found at almost any store. I would buy this again and recommend it to fish owners. Easy to feed and kids could even do it.