BY HAGEN #30 in Small Pet Supplies

Alice S.
Chester
I got this for my hamster a few months ago now and he loves it. Not only does it hold enough food or water for my hamster to consume but its also easily cleanable. It goes with just about any theme of cage that my hamsters cage is.
I would defiantly recommend it to any small pet owner!!!
Delanie L.
I loved this dish for the smaller critters I have cared for. It was on of the few dishes I used actually hefty enough for them to not dump all over! It was also super easy to clean and keep sanitized, and held more than enough food in it for the lil' guys. I definitely recommend it.
Andra N.
A great durable dish for those never ending chewers. I use these in my store because I know they'll last for what seems like forever. Only after several months have I noticed the design to become worn after many washes. Not my favorite picture in the dish, but well worth the money overall.
Tiffany S.
Canada
This is what I've used for all my small animals, it's a good size and fits a good amount of food in it.
Libby S.
Chester, England
Perfectly big enough to fit Hampster food or water and so cute!!!!!! Quite cheap and great value