BY RC HAGEN

Living World Hamster Fluff - 1 oz Living World Hamster Fluff is cozy nesting material for hamsters, gerbils and other small pets. 100% cotton. see more...

Alyssa P.
The Woodlands, TX
Hamsters should not have "fluff" in their cage! I did not do my research before purchasing and quickly learned that these often get caught in the hamster's lungs and kill them. I suggest using torn tissue paper for nesting material instead because it is safer and MUCH cheaper.
Haley R.
Canton, OH
I don't like this product because of the advertisement of it being for hamsters. It would be fine for animals that can handle fluff nesting, but for hamsters it's not suitable as they could swallow it and get it stuck around their organs.
Caitlin C.
I have not used this brand yet, but my gerbils love fluff bedding more than wood shavings. They feel safe and secure, and make huge nests out of it. I am sure they will love this too.
Karly F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is great for keeping your hamster warm
It has no harsh chemicals so it is completely safe for your pet and it helps them create a warm cozy bed to sleep in
Meryem O.
I liked the idea of this but my hamster did not. He never used it and just ended up chewing on it and tearing it up. He's happier making bedding out of the shavings in his cage. I wouldn't recommend it.
Melissa B.
My hamster really doesn't like this! I've tried it a few times but I always bought this stuff for my gerbils and they loved it like crazy! but my hamster even took it out if his bed fully. I tried it over and over and I've gotten the same result so I won't be buying it again personally bit if ever I get another gerbil it would be a must have cause I just remember how much they enjoyed it!
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I bought this for my hamster when I first got him because it was suggested to me. I regret that purchase now. This fluff is unsafe for hamsters if they digest it. I also noticed when I did use it that within a couple days the hamster cage would smell like mold and wherever he had hidden the fluff would be molding. I have never had this problem since I stopped using this.
Laurie G.
Montreal, Quebec
We bought some for our dwarf hamsters. It was in sale and decided to try it out. Turned out they didn't like it at all. It just got clumped up with hamster poop. They enjoy and go crazy about tissues instead of this fluff.
Autumn B.
Very impressed!! My hamsters love this, keeps them nice & warm, almost think they prefer it over the wood shavings! Definitely will be purchasing this again
Sam C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fluff is a hit, i recent just bought some bamboo fluff as well to try out either petvalu or petsmart. Good price.

back