BY RAZZLES

Tropical Fruit, 1.4 oz. Pouch, 24 Pouches per order, Made in Canada, Kosher, Gluten Free see more...

• WHO ELSE HEARD OF THIS THRU 13 GOING ON 305 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This isn't too bad of a candy, but the gum doesn't last long and I feel like I have to eat the entire bag to equal one piece of gum that compares to the size of regular chewing gum." in 1 review
  • "Omg this is my favorite kind of candy its chewy and sweet love it its so addictive that i ate the whole box there that good " in 1 review
  • "I have always loved Razzles." in 1 review
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I did not like these at all. I thought they were really gross candies. The flavor was not good at all. They were cheap and you can find them in stores but I was not into them at all. I didn't even give them to anyone else I hated them so much lol. I threw them out.
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I think the main reason I bought this initially was simply because it was in the movie 13 going on 30. So for the movie factor, they ranked higher than they otherwise would, as I found the gum in them to be a little gross and the candy to taste a little chalky.
Leah B.
Hartford, OH
This isn't too bad of a candy, but the gum doesn't last long and I feel like I have to eat the entire bag to equal one piece of gum that compares to the size of regular chewing gum. Not my favorite.
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC
IVE ONLY HEARD OF THESE BEAVUSE 13 GOING ON 30 I FOUND THEM IN A VINTAGE CANDY SHOP AND I WAS HOOKED THEY AR SO GOOD 1ST ITS A CANDY THEN ITS A GUM
Deborah B.
I love razzles I have been eating them since I was a kid. Love the flavors of them. and love that it starts off a candy and changes to gum..
Kelley P.
I am a kid of the 80's & 90's and grew up on original razzles!! I love them, however I love this new tropical flavor, they taste amazing!!!
Lynzy M.
Woodbridge, VA
These are great! I had to try them after 13 going on 30 and they were easier to find than they made it seem! Super cute and tasty!
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
These are ooooold, but so good ! It feels weird when it changes from candy to chalky powder to gum. But I always buy them when i see them.
Brittany M.
Louisville, KY
I've always thought Razzles were somewhat strange growing up and it wasn't something I ever cared for and still don't.
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
Its a ok candy does not keep a flavor long at all and you really do have to eat the hole bag to have one pice of gym but for a kid its a good size
Chelsea E.