BY RAZZ

Bath & Shower Necessities Recyclable Scrub up with this mini sponge.  The netted material cleans your skin with rich lather, & extends the life of your favorite soap. see more...

Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
I never really liked these. I think that it doesn't really wash your skin as a wash cloth does. I also feel like most of the soap gets rinsed out before it even touches your skin.
Beatriz Z.
Corning, NY
El accesorio que todos necesitamos para completar un buen baño! Súper recommendado. Me encanta su suavidad y aparte viene en mis colores favoritos
Mackenzie B.
Nice to use every once and awhile to exfoliate your skin. Also works up a great lather with the soap
Daniela B.
Nice to use once in a while it cleans tour skin really well it work really good with body wash to
Rose G.
I like to use this while bathing little kids since it still feels like it's cleaning their skin but not rubbing them too hard.
Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
I love this product because it really help lather the soap better and more equally when showering. Not bad!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love these they make using body wash so much easier and helps the body wash lather very well. Comes in many great colors so I always have a few in every bathroom
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
Razz Gentle Mini Net Sponge are super cheap to buy. They work great to help exfoliate my skin in the shower. It only take a small amount of body wash to get lots of use.
Emily W.
Kitchener, ON
I love these! best way to apply body wash because it gets everywhere with just a bit of body wash on it. this is a necessity to have in your shower
Roni D.
dartmouth
I like it. i use it every once and awhile to exfoliate my skin. The price is good and it last a long time.