BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE:This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. Light up your ride! The New Razor Spark Kick Scooter has a "spark bar" so you can create awesome sparking action. Easy to fold and carry, and weighs only 5 pounds. No assembly required. The New Razor Spark Kick Scooter. Light up your ride with real sparks! Features Light up your ride with real sparks! Strap on the spark bar and watch the sparks fly! Bonus spark cartridge included. Real sparking action. For ages 8+ Maximum rider weight is 143 pounds see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
  • "It's pretty cool because it folds up for easy stow-n-go in the back of the SUV & doesn't take up much space in the garage." in 2 reviews
  • "They come in different colors." in 1 review
  • "I remember the wheels would skid and get flat spots." in 1 review
  • "These scooters are used a lot by people on my college campus who want to avoid the insane bike paths but want to get to class faster than just walking." in 1 review
Candy C.
Powder Spgs, GA
My son absolutely loves this scooter. It's pretty cool because it folds up for easy stow-n-go in the back of the SUV & doesn't take up much space in the garage. Of course, like all 10 yr old boys, he loves the fact that it sparks. He has two of these scooters & this is the one he enjoys the most.

As a parent, I'm happy he likes it. But, I can't stand the thing. It's so thin that it's hard to maintain balance at times. He also wears out the soles of his shoes faster because he puts his foot down to slow the scooter and it drags across the asphalt. But, the worst thing? Be careful how you pick it up because the scooter will swing around and hit you in the leg or ankle & it HURTS. Seriously, be careful, because it really hurts when the scooter hits your ankle.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
These scooters are pretty cool. I had one when I was 14 years old and I remembered how fun it was to ride around with your friends around the block. Lol My boyfriend and I had also got one last year for our son and he also loves it. Most of the kids in our apartments had one too. They come in different colors. Easy to fold up and put away. Easy to use. :)
Nida S.
Anaheim, CA
These scooters are used a lot by people on my college campus who want to avoid the insane bike paths but want to get to class faster than just walking. I've borrowed one to see how that worked out. The grips can wear out kind of fast, depending on the person who owns the scooter, and most of the time, the scooter works just fine. However, I'd suggest the ones with the larger wheels. They can go faster and they can handle larger cracks in pavement and bumps.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
These scooters are awesome and you can honestly do some cool tricks with them. Honestly though, beware jumping off and the scooter going around in a circle because getting hit with the medal part you put your foot on is almost like getting shot. It hurts so bad.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I had one of these when I was a kid, and just purchased one for my daughter! I remember the wheels would skid and get flat spots. Then it was pretty much ruined. But we got a lot of use out of these!
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
These are super cool and you can some sweet tricks with them. My boys love theirs!