BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE:This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. Experience a unique riding sensation from the creators of the Razor Scooter! The Caster Board combines skateboarding and snowboarding movements with a pivoting double deck and inclined caster trucks. Wow... the Ripstik Caster Board! A brand new, unique and exciting riding sensation - best described as a cross between a skate board and snowboard. The inclined caster trucks and pivoting deck provide a snowboard-like carving ability and the unique design allows acceleration and turning without pushing! Features: 360 degree inclined caster trucks and pivoting deck provide a snowboard-like carving ability Unique design allows acceleration and turning without pushing! Concave deck platforms traction plates for increased foot control Kick tail and kick nose 76mm Poly-Urethane wheels with high performance ABEC- see more...

• I am obsessed with ripstiking. Me and my friends ride around on 'em...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lieu T.
Lieu T.
 I was wondering if we could review it we review razor products and this is perfect we had one and my child enjoy he is addicted to it
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
My boys got their RipStiks for Christmas last year and love it. My younger one is really proficient at it and can zoom down the street pretty fast. I tried it out myself, but I'm not coordinated well enough.....yet.
Ellicott City, MD
I love these soooo much. It's almost become an obsession in my friend group. These things are tricky to learn how to ride, but once you get it they are so much fun. Every pep rally we have at school, I bring in my Ripstik in the school colors and ride down the hallways between classes. I cant even explain how exhilarating it is.
Candice A.
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
My son wasn't a big fan of this toy that he got for Christmas. He swore he wanted it more than anything. I tried it out myself and I admit it's harder than it looks but I'm sure someone more coordinated would have a blast with it.
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
Got this for my son two years ago and he lives it! It's like a scooter/skateboard in one he loves it! Very sturdy and he can do tricks with it at the same time it's lightweight
kate c.
kate c.
Phoenix, AZ
These are so much fun to ride and easy to learn. It only took me one day to learn how to ride it. Super fun!!
emilee s.
emilee s.
This is totally cool. Love the color And how sturdy it is. Bought one for my son
Ellicott City, MD
I am obsessed with ripstiking. Me and my friends ride around on 'em all the time and it is just.. SO FUN. I just learned to ride one this year, I am 14, and I wish I learned it earlier. I cannot recommend it more. These things are for riding around and having fun! You can take them to the skate park or just ride street. But if you want to do tricks or anything like that, I would recommend the Ripstik Air. It is way lighter than these monsters