BY RAZOR

Drift or Ride - You decide! Ride like a scooter, carve through corners, or drift like a dream with Rift s 360 degree inclined rear caster wheel. Plus, the Traction Deck features seriously gripable texturing and contouring. Drift or ride, even grind - you decide! With the Rift from Razor! Features: Steel t-tube frame 5 Rear 360 degree inclined caster wheel 6 Urethane front wheel 7 Rigid downtube 8 Traction deck for non-slip grip 9 Some assembly required see more...

Glory A.
Razor scooters are great. The kids and some adults too enjoy their scooters. They are lightweight but durable. They have a variety of colors and models within the Razor brand. They are affordable and a great way to keep the kids active. I recommend this product!
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
I don't know why this is in the nature badge section. Nevertheless, I loved my Razor scooter as a child and it comes in pretty handy as a college student. Getting around campus on a Razor is kind of cool.
Ashley C.
Wheaton, IL
I loved razor scooters as a kid, I used to ride them all the time, but the redesigned one lost a lot of the charm. Still works fine, but not as good aesthetically.
Yes G.
Razor scooters are a great way to keep kids active. To me I feel like they are a little dangerous ( i fall off all the time ) but my son seems to love it.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
My son has gone through 2 Razor scooters...he loves them! These are really convenient for him to ride and tag along when I go for a run.
Brooke F.
Fleetwood, PA
I use to have one as a child and i loved it! i would ride around on that thing for hours at a time and it really held up well.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
Kids both have one of these and love them, not a terrible price and if kept out of the rain will last years
Glory A.
Which model of the Razor scooters holds the most weight and what's the max weight on it (looking for adults to have fun with the kids)\