Razor PowerWing, Red/Black, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE: This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. A totally rippin, side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side - the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun! Features: Dual inclined casters allow turning, drifting and acceleration without ever having to push Unique three-wheel design provides stability and makes learning to ride easy and fun Folding mechanism for convenient storing 125mm urethane front wheel 64mm Polyurethane rear wheels High performance ABEC-5 bearings Removable stability bars Weight Limit 143lbs. Product Weight: 15 LBS Assembled Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x see more...

Joshua C.
My nephew has one and loves it. I think the Razor powerwing is neat. ......
Kennedy T.
My nephew loves his! its a lot safer than the rib sticks but still fun.
Holly B.
This product is good for younger children however, it can be dangerous if you have never been on one before so it is good to practise using it with an adult before going out with your friends on it as you may seriously injure yourself. This product isn't too expensive but it obviously depends on how much you're willing to spend.
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
I don't know if it was just me with this problem but when I got this for a family member
It broke so easialy which disappointed me very much but i don't know if it was just cause she was doing something stupid
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Razor power wing red black 1 ea are pretty cool looking I've been looking already on what to get my girls and I know they want a new razor they have the skooter razor that folds up and that they have to use their foot to go but theses new ones are awesome
Zaibunnisa S.
This scooter is good but u need to practice how to ride otherwise it could be dangerous its strong and good quality scooter.
Vaishu S.
It's a Super thing I love this product good excellent and fantastic. I am recommending this to everyone zoom zoom!!!
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
Scooters are just so fun to use, especially for those who have no balance to ride a skateboard, like me. ,,
Dezarai F.
So much fun to fly around on my siblings enjoy this very much goes pretty fast too !
wendy m.
Hammonds Plains, NS
My son wants one of these for Christmas. I am just wondering if there are any known issues?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to use this for traveling across campus, would this scooter be ideal?
Johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
What's everyone thoughts on this is worth the buy
Leslye R.
Dinuba , CA
Where can I find this.? I have look and no luck.!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the weight limit on these? Are they just for children?