Razor PowerWing, Red/Black, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE: This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. A totally rippin, side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side - the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun! Features: Dual inclined casters allow turning, drifting and acceleration without ever having to push Unique three-wheel design provides stability and makes learning to ride easy and fun Folding mechanism for convenient storing 125mm urethane front wheel 64mm Polyurethane rear wheels High performance ABEC-5 bearings Removable stability bars Weight Limit 143lbs. Product Weight: 15 LBS Assembled Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x see more...

Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Great razor. Got it for my 6 year old grandson, he loves it. Gramma rides it too. Strong and durable. Easy to use for kids and great exercise
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Fun outdoor scooter. Just like the classic razor scooter with a fun awesome twist. The sway bars in the back give you a wider control over the scooter so you can zip around faster and even easier.
Karen C.
McCausland, Iowa
My son loves this quite challenging toy but definitely worth it. I even enjoyed trying and have mastered it. I love seeing my kids active...
Catherine M.
Murray, UT
Got this for my little brothers birthday and I have ended up riding it just as much as him. Its so fun to whip it around and do 360s. I've seen children enjoying it from ages 6+ to 60 year olds whipping it around.
Shannon S.
Sutton, MA
Great product, great for all ages and size! Can be a little tricky to get the motions to move down at first but once you figure it out you are off and sure to have a blast!
Shari D.
Needville, TX
My son got one for Christmas and everyone that Comes over, kid or adult, loves to get on it and try it out. Great to keep kids attention
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
My don has this scooter and he loves it. Easy to maneuver and overall, a great buy.
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
My daughter got this for Christmas from her grandparents. She plays the heck out of this thing on a daily basis. It's great fun and good exercise for kids!
Elizabeth O.
Corpus Christi, TX
My kids love this scooter I feel safer with it because it has two wheels in the back ... And the move their to make it work which I think that makes them exercise more
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
My boys enjoy playing this outside. They play with it everyday. My oldest son taught my younger one how to ride it. Very fun.
wendy m.
Digby, NS
My son wants one of these for Christmas. I am just wondering if there are any known issues?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to use this for traveling across campus, would this scooter be ideal?
johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert
What's everyone thoughts on this is worth the buy
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Where can I find this.? I have look and no luck.!
Shari D.