Razor PowerWing, Red/Black, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE: This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. A totally rippin, side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side - the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun! Features: Dual inclined casters allow turning, drifting and acceleration without ever having to push Unique three-wheel design provides stability and makes learning to ride easy and fun Folding mechanism for convenient storing 125mm urethane front wheel 64mm Polyurethane rear wheels High performance ABEC-5 bearings Removable stability bars Weight Limit 143lbs. Product Weight: 15 LBS Assembled Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x see more...

Justin C.
Laredo, TX
I never used this one but I looks fun. I do love the original scooters. I'd get this one.
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
Such a great gift for nephews or nieces. Mine loved it!!! Just make sure to get a helmet
Grace S.
Andover, MA
This is so fun. I also feel like i get a bit of a work out when i play around with this
Becky M.
This product is great and so useful and amazing i love this so much great for everyone
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Was thinking of getting one of these for my son .. kinda scared cause we live on a hill
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
This was not as fun for my son as the normal razor. Kind of a pain to use and our away.
Shelly W.
White Lake, MI
My son has this is so cool he loves it can't get him to take a break from riding it.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
This is a perfect gift for the little boy who loves adventure definitely perfect gift
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
These are so much fun!!!! Not too hard to figure out. Fun for all ages!! Seriously
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
My don has this scooter and he loves it. Easy to maneuver and overall, a great buy.
wendy m.
Digby, NS
My son wants one of these for Christmas. I am just wondering if there are any known issues?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to use this for traveling across campus, would this scooter be ideal?
johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
What's everyone thoughts on this is worth the buy
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Where can I find this.? I have look and no luck.!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the weight limit on these? Are they just for children?