Razor PowerWing, Red/Black, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE: This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. A totally rippin, side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side - the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun! Features: Dual inclined casters allow turning, drifting and acceleration without ever having to push Unique three-wheel design provides stability and makes learning to ride easy and fun Folding mechanism for convenient storing 125mm urethane front wheel 64mm Polyurethane rear wheels High performance ABEC-5 bearings Removable stability bars Weight Limit 143lbs. Product Weight: 15 LBS Assembled Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x see more...

Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
This are awesome little toys. Brings me back to my scooter says as a kid!!!
NIMSEY M.
Phoenix, AZ
Awwww!!!! i remember using this as a little kid !!!! they are amazing !!!!
Kennedy T.
My nephew loves his! its a lot safer than the rib sticks but still fun.
Zainab A.
Razor scooters at really fun to play with. Great exercise for kids and adults of all ages.
katie h.
These are dangerous tbh...fun, but dangerous. they hurt your ankels, so be careul
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
My oldest son got this for his birthday and he loves it. the way you stand on it lets you move around great on it and have more control. his old scooter made it hard for him to stay balanced on.
Shelly W.
White Lake, MI
My son has this is so cool he loves it can't get him to take a break from riding it.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
Razors are the best scooters. Love them so much. The kids can't get enough.
Bettie W.
I bought this for my son and he loves to ride it you have to swing your hips back and forth to make it go and you can spin around in circles it's a really good exercise as well and I have used it and it's very fun I recommend this product.
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Wow, these Razors are so fun for our 6 and 9-year old kids! They took about 15 minutes to put together and seem very sturdy, strong and fun. I would recommend a helmet since they can spin very fast and have a bit of a sharper learning curve for young children than the standard scooter. We have only tried these out in our large garage since WY winter prevents us at this time, but they had hours of fun on Xmas day and continue to do so. Great riding toy for the price.
wendy m.
Digby, NS
My son wants one of these for Christmas. I am just wondering if there are any known issues?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to use this for traveling across campus, would this scooter be ideal?
johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert
What's everyone thoughts on this is worth the buy
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Where can I find this.? I have look and no luck.!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the weight limit on these? Are they just for children?