Razor PowerWing, Red/Black, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE: This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. A totally rippin, side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side - the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun! Features: Dual inclined casters allow turning, drifting and acceleration without ever having to push Unique three-wheel design provides stability and makes learning to ride easy and fun Folding mechanism for convenient storing 125mm urethane front wheel 64mm Polyurethane rear wheels High performance ABEC-5 bearings Removable stability bars Weight Limit 143lbs. Product Weight: 15 LBS Assembled Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x see more...

Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
This is a great gadget for the kids although I've never got on one but my son loves this
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
Such a great gift for nephews or nieces. Mine loved it!!! Just make sure to get a helmet
Grace S.
Andover, MA
This is so fun. I also feel like i get a bit of a work out when i play around with this
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Was thinking of getting one of these for my son .. kinda scared cause we live on a hill
Becky M.
This product is great and so useful and amazing i love this so much great for everyone
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
This is a perfect gift for the little boy who loves adventure definitely perfect gift
Carina S.
This looks like a fun toy for a child who is a little older in age, 6+ I would say.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
These are so much fun!!!! Not too hard to figure out. Fun for all ages!! Seriously
Tiffany V.
My kids love their razor scooter. My husband and I also like to play on them
Joshua C.
My nephew has one and loves it. I think the Razor powerwing is neat. ......
wendy m.
Digby, NS
My son wants one of these for Christmas. I am just wondering if there are any known issues?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to use this for traveling across campus, would this scooter be ideal?
johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert
What's everyone thoughts on this is worth the buy
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Where can I find this.? I have look and no luck.!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the weight limit on these? Are they just for children?