Razor PowerWing, Red/Black, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE: This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. A totally rippin, side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side - the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun! Features: Dual inclined casters allow turning, drifting and acceleration without ever having to push Unique three-wheel design provides stability and makes learning to ride easy and fun Folding mechanism for convenient storing 125mm urethane front wheel 64mm Polyurethane rear wheels High performance ABEC-5 bearings Removable stability bars Weight Limit 143lbs. Product Weight: 15 LBS Assembled Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x see more...

Heather B.
My friend has one of these and it was a lot of fun! Just kind of hard to get a hang of at first
Sem K.
Bought one of these a few years ago and I've always loved it. Makes you feel like a kid again.
Nicole T.
Mi kids love these we got them for both boys for Christmas and they have enjoyed hours of fun
Danielle L.
I had a razor scooter when I was young and it was great. This one is super stylish and cool.
Nina l.
Palm City, FL
So fun to ride on takes a second to get used to but after you are used to it it's very fun
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
My nephew has one. He got is last year. He loves it. It was a bit hard to get a hang of it.
Zainab A.
Razor scooters at really fun to play with. Great exercise for kids and adults of all ages.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
My son loved his, he's needing a new one so thinking about that with his birthday and Xmas
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This scooter is a lot of fun when you know how to use it otherwise it can be very dangerous
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
This is a great gadget for the kids although I've never got on one but my son loves this
wendy m.
Digby, NS
My son wants one of these for Christmas. I am just wondering if there are any known issues?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to use this for traveling across campus, would this scooter be ideal?
johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
What's everyone thoughts on this is worth the buy
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Where can I find this.? I have look and no luck.!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the weight limit on these? Are they just for children?