Razor PowerWing, Red/Black, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE: This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. A totally rippin, side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side - the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun! Features: Dual inclined casters allow turning, drifting and acceleration without ever having to push Unique three-wheel design provides stability and makes learning to ride easy and fun Folding mechanism for convenient storing 125mm urethane front wheel 64mm Polyurethane rear wheels High performance ABEC-5 bearings Removable stability bars Weight Limit 143lbs. Product Weight: 15 LBS Assembled Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x see more...

Courtney B.
Vero beach, FL
I loved these growing and still do! They are an absolute blast and I think every kid should own one. Love love love
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this as a birthday gift for my friend's son. I believe it was for his 11th birthday... He loved it.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this scooter!!! It is soooo fun and a great workout!!! I go outside all the time and it is sooo cool!!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is a great scooter! My daughter had her share of falls but that comes with learning to ride anything.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Recently bought one for the nephews. Kinda hard to get use to but they loved it not too bad for adults.
angel h.
My nephew loves his razor scooter! i used to have one when i was a kid but this one is just way cooler.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
My 7 yr old loves this scooter. it helps keep her balanced, and it's fun ,fun that will last all day
Ashley H.
Des Moines , IA
Bought this for my ten year old son and he loves it. It glides nicely and has survived a lot of use
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
My little brother has this exact razor powering, and he absolutely adores it! It is very durable.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love the colors for this razor scooter it's great for the summer you can ride it almost anywhere
wendy m.
Digby, NS
My son wants one of these for Christmas. I am just wondering if there are any known issues?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to use this for traveling across campus, would this scooter be ideal?
johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
What's everyone thoughts on this is worth the buy
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Where can I find this.? I have look and no luck.!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the weight limit on these? Are they just for children?