Razor PowerWing, Red/Black, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE: This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. A totally rippin, side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side - the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun! Features: Dual inclined casters allow turning, drifting and acceleration without ever having to push Unique three-wheel design provides stability and makes learning to ride easy and fun Folding mechanism for convenient storing 125mm urethane front wheel 64mm Polyurethane rear wheels High performance ABEC-5 bearings Removable stability bars Weight Limit 143lbs. Product Weight: 15 LBS Assembled Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x see more...

Gracie C.
I used to have one of these and they were the funniest things ever! I slipped a few times but definitely would recommend for some major fun!
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Great razor. Got it for my 6 year old grandson, he loves it. Gramma rides it too. Strong and durable. Easy to use for kids and great exercise
Karen C.
McCausland, Iowa
My son loves this quite challenging toy but definitely worth it. I even enjoyed trying and have mastered it. I love seeing my kids active...
Blythe S.
I love these scooters and I don't care how old I am there so much fun. I think I'm gonna go buy one of these again my niece would love it.
Kaylie S.
Richmond, TX
Got this for my daughter (5) and she does great on it. I even have fun on it only bad side is you kinda have to be in the street to ride it
Shari D.
Needville, TX
My son got one for Christmas and everyone that Comes over, kid or adult, loves to get on it and try it out. Great to keep kids attention
Kelly k.
Cute idea I was super excited and bought this for my son's 8th birthday he only played for in a week and then it was showed in storage
Brandie R.
This is a great brand. durable. me and my sister loved these growing up and now I think I'll buy them for my kids and niece and nephew.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love these scooters me and my husband bought one for my son for Christmas and he absolutely loved it I recommend this to anyone.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
My boys enjoy playing this outside. They play with it everyday. My oldest son taught my younger one how to ride it. Very fun.
wendy m.
Digby, NS
My son wants one of these for Christmas. I am just wondering if there are any known issues?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to use this for traveling across campus, would this scooter be ideal?
johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
What's everyone thoughts on this is worth the buy
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Where can I find this.? I have look and no luck.!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the weight limit on these? Are they just for children?