Razor PowerWing, Red/Black, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE: This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. A totally rippin, side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side - the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun! Features: Dual inclined casters allow turning, drifting and acceleration without ever having to push Unique three-wheel design provides stability and makes learning to ride easy and fun Folding mechanism for convenient storing 125mm urethane front wheel 64mm Polyurethane rear wheels High performance ABEC-5 bearings Removable stability bars Weight Limit 143lbs. Product Weight: 15 LBS Assembled Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x see more...

Kelly k.
Cute idea I was super excited and bought this for my son's 8th birthday he only played for in a week and then it was showed in storage
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love these scooters me and my husband bought one for my son for Christmas and he absolutely loved it I recommend this to anyone.
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this as a birthday gift for my friend's son. I believe it was for his 11th birthday... He loved it.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
This was not as fun for my son as the normal razor. Kind of a pain to use and our away.
angel h.
My nephew loves his razor scooter! i used to have one when i was a kid but this one is just way cooler.
Courtney B.
Vero beach, FL
I loved these growing and still do! They are an absolute blast and I think every kid should own one. Love love love
Heather B.
My friend has one of these and it was a lot of fun! Just kind of hard to get a hang of at first
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this scooter!!! It is soooo fun and a great workout!!! I go outside all the time and it is sooo cool!!
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
This is a great scooter! My daughter had her share of falls but that comes with learning to ride anything.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Recently bought one for the nephews. Kinda hard to get use to but they loved it not too bad for adults.
wendy m.
Digby, NS
My son wants one of these for Christmas. I am just wondering if there are any known issues?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to use this for traveling across campus, would this scooter be ideal?
johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert
What's everyone thoughts on this is worth the buy
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Where can I find this.? I have look and no luck.!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the weight limit on these? Are they just for children?