Razor PowerWing, Red/Black, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE: This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. A totally rippin, side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side - the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun! Features: Dual inclined casters allow turning, drifting and acceleration without ever having to push Unique three-wheel design provides stability and makes learning to ride easy and fun Folding mechanism for convenient storing 125mm urethane front wheel 64mm Polyurethane rear wheels High performance ABEC-5 bearings Removable stability bars Weight Limit 143lbs. Product Weight: 15 LBS Assembled Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x see more...

Megan L.
Quincy, CA
This was bought as a ghift for my 7yr old son, and i must say that even though the quality is great and the cost is reasonable, he just didn't use it much and preferred the traditional razor scooter:/
Elizabeth A.
Great for all ages. Even my grandma hopped on for a ride! Safe for younger children with the 3 wheels. Definitely recommend to everyone! Also a great workout
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Another nice looking scooter the Razor scooter get one for your child this Christmas or grandchild or yourself or your niece or nephew whichever whichever works great
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Razor brand scooters have always been very popular and a trustworthy product. They have been around since I was younger so you know they are worth the money.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Love this, my niece got one for her birthday last summer, and it's super cute and creative. once my baby gets older she will be sporting a pink one as well.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
I bought one of these for my nephew after I had bought one for my son for Christmas and it was a bit with both kids, we can't get them to come inside!!
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
Too much fun! Even for a grandma lol. Really moves and easy to handle. Great for a child to have fun,Gets you where you need to go fast and fun
Gracie C.
I used to have one of these and they were the funniest things ever! I slipped a few times but definitely would recommend for some major fun!
Brandie R.
This is a great brand. durable. me and my sister loved these growing up and now I think I'll buy them for my kids and niece and nephew.
Sem K.
Bought one of these a few years ago and I've always loved it. Makes you feel like a kid again.
wendy m.
Digby, NS
My son wants one of these for Christmas. I am just wondering if there are any known issues?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to use this for traveling across campus, would this scooter be ideal?
johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert
What's everyone thoughts on this is worth the buy
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Where can I find this.? I have look and no luck.!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the weight limit on these? Are they just for children?