Razor PowerWing, Red/Black, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE: This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. A totally rippin, side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side - the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun! Features: Dual inclined casters allow turning, drifting and acceleration without ever having to push Unique three-wheel design provides stability and makes learning to ride easy and fun Folding mechanism for convenient storing 125mm urethane front wheel 64mm Polyurethane rear wheels High performance ABEC-5 bearings Removable stability bars Weight Limit 143lbs. Product Weight: 15 LBS Assembled Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x see more...

Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Wow, these Razors are so fun for our 6 and 9-year old kids! They took about 15 minutes to put together and seem very sturdy, strong and fun. I would recommend a helmet since they can spin very fast and have a bit of a sharper learning curve for young children than the standard scooter. We have only tried these out in our large garage since WY winter prevents us at this time, but they had hours of fun on Xmas day and continue to do so. Great riding toy for the price.
Bettie W.
I bought this for my son and he loves to ride it you have to swing your hips back and forth to make it go and you can spin around in circles it's a really good exercise as well and I have used it and it's very fun I recommend this product.
Christoph S.
Oldsmar, FL
My oldest received this as a present and loves it. It doesn't fold or come apart. The build of it seems to be quite strong and sturdy. After thirty minutes of trying my son really go the hang of it and now only wants to use this scooter. I would recommend it to other parents for their children.
Asia S.
I give this 5 stars because even though I've never owned it or even seen it I KNOW that every kid would go nuts if they had one of these. it's a great idea And looks like I might be buying it as a gift for someone soon
Catherine M.
Murray , UT
Got this for my little brothers birthday and I have ended up riding it just as much as him. Its so fun to whip it around and do 360s. I've seen children enjoying it from ages 6+ to 60 year olds whipping it around.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
I like this design for the boys Its just a tiny bit more pricey than the girls scooter but its great for watching the kids actually enjoy the great outdoors instead of vegging put in front of a computer screen.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
This was bought as a ghift for my 7yr old son, and i must say that even though the quality is great and the cost is reasonable, he just didn't use it much and preferred the traditional razor scooter:/
Rachel B.
I haven't rode one of these in a minute. My friend that used to live down the street had one. I always thought it was so weird but cool at the same time. But I had a great time riding it. Very unique.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Fun outdoor scooter. Just like the classic razor scooter with a fun awesome twist. The sway bars in the back give you a wider control over the scooter so you can zip around faster and even easier.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
My oldest son got this for his birthday and he loves it. the way you stand on it lets you move around great on it and have more control. his old scooter made it hard for him to stay balanced on.
wendy m.
Digby, NS
My son wants one of these for Christmas. I am just wondering if there are any known issues?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to use this for traveling across campus, would this scooter be ideal?
johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
What's everyone thoughts on this is worth the buy
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Where can I find this.? I have look and no luck.!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the weight limit on these? Are they just for children?