Razor PowerWing, Red/Black, 1 ea uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE: This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. A totally rippin, side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side - the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun! Features: Dual inclined casters allow turning, drifting and acceleration without ever having to push Unique three-wheel design provides stability and makes learning to ride easy and fun Folding mechanism for convenient storing 125mm urethane front wheel 64mm Polyurethane rear wheels High performance ABEC-5 bearings Removable stability bars Weight Limit 143lbs. Product Weight: 15 LBS Assembled Product Dimensions: 30 x 22 x see more...

Rachel B.
I haven't rode one of these in a minute. My friend that used to live down the street had one. I always thought it was so weird but cool at the same time. But I had a great time riding it. Very unique.
Blythe S.
I love these scooters and I don't care how old I am there so much fun. I think I'm gonna go buy one of these again my niece would love it.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love the colors for this razor scooter it's great for the summer you can ride it almost anywhere
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
This scooter is a lot of fun when you know how to use it otherwise it can be very dangerous
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
I never used this one but I looks fun. I do love the original scooters. I'd get this one.
Ashley A.
Elkins, WV
I bought this for my kids and they love it! They hate to share this toy!!!!!!
Christoph S.
Oldsmar, FL
My oldest received this as a present and loves it. It doesn't fold or come apart. The build of it seems to be quite strong and sturdy. After thirty minutes of trying my son really go the hang of it and now only wants to use this scooter. I would recommend it to other parents for their children.
Asia S.
I give this 5 stars because even though I've never owned it or even seen it I KNOW that every kid would go nuts if they had one of these. it's a great idea And looks like I might be buying it as a gift for someone soon
Candace C.
Merced, CA
I like this design for the boys Its just a tiny bit more pricey than the girls scooter but its great for watching the kids actually enjoy the great outdoors instead of vegging put in front of a computer screen.
jennifer s.
We bought one for our son and had to get another for our daughter because she loved it too. This gets daily use at our house. Fun design where you just wiggle back and forth to make the scooter move forward
wendy m.
Digby, NS
My son wants one of these for Christmas. I am just wondering if there are any known issues?
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like to use this for traveling across campus, would this scooter be ideal?
johannah S.
Great Outdoors Expert
What's everyone thoughts on this is worth the buy
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Where can I find this.? I have look and no luck.!
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
What is the weight limit on these? Are they just for children?