Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsRazor
Jr Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter, Pink, 1 ea

Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter, Pink, 1 ea

by Razor

Next Generation of Razor Riders 2 rear wheels 2 Folding mechanism allows compact storage a convenient way to carry the scooter 3 Adult assembly required 4 Wide, slip resistant polypropylene deck 5 Easy to fold carry 6 Urethane wheels Calling the future generation of scooter riders. Now little ones who been envying the big kids rides have one they can call their own. With the Folding Kiddie Kick, Razor has made riding a scooter fun and easy for children four and under. The scooters stand-alone, three-wheel design makes for a more stable ride. The super slip-resistant deck keeps kids on their little toes. The new folding mechanism makes it easy to take along to grandma or the park. Kids are sure to enjoy the fun colors, too* 3-wheel design provides great stability and helps young riders build coordination* 98mm wheels* Newly designed folding mechanism allows comp

Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter, Pink, 1 ea ? My 3 year old has been wanting a scooter but she's such a clutz. Are these good for unsteady toddlers?
Have you used it and do you recommend it.?
What age do you recommend these for?
Start your review of Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter, Pink, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
My nanny kid has one of these and she loves to ride it outside. It helps get her to the park faster in a fun way. It was especially helpful when she didn't know how to ride a bike yet! She rides all over the place!
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
 I've ever bought for the kids!! Its very durable and It folds up easily for storage and you can put it in the trunk to take to the park! Buy it for the kids and they will be thanks to you!
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Bought this for my daughter, she loves it! She has lots of fun on it. Remember a helmet!!
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Es buena y practica, lo que mas me gusta es que se dobla fácilmente para que no ocupe espacio
syamala R.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Razor Jr Folding kiddie kick scooter is very good. My daughter likes it so much. Easily foldable.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
My niece has 1 of these and she loves it. Got at Walmart on sale last year. Love that it folds for easy storage.
Kelsey G.
My 4 year old got this for Christmas and we cannot keep her off of it she absolutely loves it. It's the perfect size for her and was a great price and very durable.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
These are awesome! I had one when I was little and want my daughter to have one when she is the appropriate age
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I use to have a razor scooter when i was little i loved it . The only bad thing a bout is was hitting yourself with it it was very painful but i loved it ! It was not to expensive and i would recommend it for a kid
Tania R.
Harrison, NJ
Muy linda lindos colores excelente diseño la favorita de las niñas por ser rosa a parte gran patinete