Razor FlashRider 360, 1 ea uploaded by Lieu T.

BY RAZOR #7 in Toys

Spin Spark Welded steel frame fork 2 Dual inclined casters for drifting spinning action 3 Hi-impact front wheel with flat-free tire 4 MX-style handlebars with rubber grips 5 3-piece crank 6 Double crown fork design 7 Spark Bar with replaceable Spark cartridge Yet another Razor improvement on the classic three-wheeler of the 1970s, the FlashRider 360 turns and drifts on dual inclined caster wheels but adds a Spark Bar. Now kids can spin and spark! Based on Razors awarding winner caster trike, the RipRider 360. The FlashRider 360 features a new spark bar lever that engages the sparks to fly. Uses the same compatible spark cartridge that is also found in the Spark scooters and the eSpark. Other features include a large hi-impact front wheel with flat-free tire for easy pedaling and complete control and to dual inclined caster rear wheels. The casters allow resistance see more...

Julie S.
Lancaster, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
My nephew got this a year ago for Christmas, he loves it, loves going super fast then spinning in circles. I was a fantastic present and he is already asking when he can use it again
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I bought this for my nephew and he absolutely loved it obviously not a different color but the brain is great it builds well did you have to assemble it yourself but it was quite easy the directions were nice to follow I was able to produce is the Walmart on sale when you're I definitely recommend this for young children
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
First bike my son learned to ride. He got it as a birthday present 2 years ago and it's still in great shape. I plan on letting my youngest use it also. My son loves riding up and down the driveway on this bike now. Makes a great gift and it's great for exercise.
Korina L.
Mendota, CA
My mom bought these for my little brother and little sister. They had a blast in them! They were great christmas gifts. And very sturdy too! I know that because my boyfriend who weighed 240lbs would get on the bike and start riding it to! This is a great buy!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Bought this for my son.
It's really $$$$$$$$$$
My son did not like it idk why.
I don't think kids these days want a ride these kinds of things unless it comes with an app. THEM MAYBE.
Rebecca M.
Houma, LA
This product was purchased for my 5 year old and he absolutely loves it. It was very easy to assemble and still has some get up and go after having it for a year and a couple months. I would recommend it for others!
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
My son has had this a few years and still loves it. It has kept up with him well. Drifting and spinning on it is a piece of cake. The spark thing runs out quickly though but it is still just as fun without it.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
This is a favorite toy in my house. The boys love that the flash rider makes Parks has their riding around. You can replace the spark pad which makes it nice as well.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This is such a cute little tricycle / White I bought one for my niece for Christmas and she absolutely loves it she has hard time riding bicycles with training wheels but this is totally something different she cannot get enough of it that's very loud it does not take much more and there's all different types for all different kinds of kids
Aimee S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 5
My son had this before he learned how to ride a bike and he still used it after he learned how to ride a bike! He used to zip around on this like a crazy man! He loved it so much and he thought he was the coolest thing ever!
Dria D.
Does this come in other colors?
mariana h.
Are this safe for a 6 year old boy
Porshia M.
What age range is this for?
Brenda O.
Odessa, TX
Where can I purchase this bike?
Katherine G.