BY RAZOR

Turn Heads New eye-catching arwork on deck. Deck length: 20 and Deck width: 4.25 2 Triple stacked 35mm headtube clamp for unbeatable strength 3 110mm alloy 84A urethane wheels provide excellent performance 4 Rigged rear brake extrusion 5 Maximum Weight: 220 lbs 100 kg Named after one of the most famous skateparks in California, the Razor El Dorado Scooter is the best scooter on the market. The El Dorado boasts super tough construction for even the longest pavement and park sessions. Discriminating riders will appreciate the Team Razor approved components of this scooter. Complimenting the superior construction, the eye-catching design of the El Dorado is sure to turn heads as you tear up your local skate spot. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
The kids that i baby'sit for love their scooters so much!!! they always go around the neighborhood and are a great mode of transportation for the kids. just be careful on speed bumps, potholes, and large cracks because a fall can really hurt. :)
este monopatin esta muy CUCHY, me encanto para mi primita le iria de maravilla a ella le gusta este tipo de juguetes es muy especial
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.
I rode on scooter like this when I was younger and I loved it a lot. I bet my niece would love one.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
My daughter has this and I was very sad as to her first little fall, the hand grips ripped. I would understand if it was old or it was not taken care of, but she fell by accident after going over a pothole.
Vinosha S.
Vinosha S.
I used to have one of these scooters and loved it! It was "in" back then so many kids were using it, but not so much now. Its a great way to get kids outdoors and active. Never had any problems with it.
Kyle M.
Kyle M.
Troy, NY
My only flaw is I which where you placed your feet had a better grip. I could see kids falling off. Good construction and compatible