BY RAZOR

Built For Comfort Thrills Built with a larger deck, frame and tires for teens and adult riders, the E300S is as comfortable as it is thrilling. The electric powered, chain-driven motor will have you cruising at up to 15 MPH. see more...

Ashley K.
Holly, MI
My 12 year old sister got this for Christmas and has been enjoying it all summer. I remember I had one when I was her age as well. It doesn't go incredibly fast which is good for kids that age. It feels sturdy and holds a decent charge. It comes in several nice color options. Overall i would recommend this affordable (compared to others) electric scooter.
Lisa G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I bought this scooter for my daughter and she absolutely loves it. The seat makes the ride comfortable, the speed goes about 10miles per hour so it's got a little pickup for a small ride. Battery stays charged for days it is a good buy.
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
I love how these come with seats now haha I rode on the one my fiancé's nephew has and it was a blast. Since I live in a college town currently without a car, it'd be kinda convenient 😂
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Can you say FUN? Because that's exactly what these are! They are awesome and truly provided our family with hours of fun! It's rare you find something every one likes and these definitely provided plenty of laughs and memories! Fun!
Nikki  N.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These are basically throw away items after about a year they stop working correctly. I have bought 4 different types of razor products escalating in price and all have been a waste of money.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
My husband really wanted one (I thought he was crazy) and this wasn't as expensive as some of the ones he was looking at, so we got it. He eventually upgraded, but this one worked fine. Mind you, it's not a children's scooter.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
I love electric scooters they are very stable and easy to use to get to anywhere that is within a mile. They also go pretty fast (for a scooter at least).
Melissa D.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We got one for my daughter a few years back and she loved it so much! The tires always pop though and they are a pain to find and replace ):
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Ok so now moving is overrated??? I used to love my regular scooter! However I think grandma could benefit from this!! I'm about to tell her!
amie d.
WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS MY KIDS WOULD HAVE A BALL WITH IT AND SO WOULD ME AND MY HUSBAND WE WOULD WRITE A GREAT REVIEW ON THIS
Lorenso D.
Whittier, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Does anyone recommend this scooter