BY RAZOR

Surfboard on Wheels The Cruiser is a kick scooter reminiscent of a surfboard on wheels. Hip yet classic, stylish and laid back, the cruiser s unique design features include a flexible wood deck, a wilder riding area affording more foot space and larger wheels. Features: Patented rear fender brake 2 Patented folding mechanism 3 Large urethane wheels equipped with ABEC-5 bearings 4 Extra wide flexible wood laminate deck for a comfortable ride 5 Adjustable handlebars 6 Easy to fold and carry 7 Aluminum t-tube 8 No assembly required see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Love this scooter! It's so much fun and it is so easy to store because it folds up. If you're trying to get your kid to get off the couch, definitely get them one of these, they'll love it!
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
Riding one of these was absolute fun. When I was a girl my friends and I competed with them and had an excellent time.I had one and donated it. But I think if he was with me he would use it from time to time haha. It is simple to store and does not take up much space.No doubt when I have children I will buy one of this, I know they will enjoy it
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
I loved this scooter as a kid! The Razor scooters are completely durable and last forever! They fold up nicely as well, but can get a bit rusty around the lever after a couple of years- with minimal upkeep might I add. Great product for a wide range of ages!
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
AAAaaa the classic Razor scooter both my boys have a couple of these in different colors they ride smooth and fast and the price is great they last a long time as long as you take care of it don't leave it outside to rust my 18 yo step son's razor is still in the garage and its like 10 years old still works fine every child should own a razor.
Alyssa S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Scooters with the coolest when I was younger. Now my nieces love them and it makes me happy. If I could get away with it I was still ride one all the time. But I probably found break myself so I probably shouldn't
Britty S.
Knox, PA
I really good working scooter we have had ours scenes 2014 when it came out its surprisingly better then what I thought it was going to be it rids very smooth the weals are very strong I would recommend
Amanda R.
Port Huron, MI
I purchased two of these for Christmas gifts and the kids loved them! If there wasn't snow on the ground right now they would be using them. Great entertainment and fun for the kiddos!
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to have one of these when I was little. I would encourage parents to get one for their kids! I loved riding this around my neighborhood! It was super easy to ride!
Michele I.
Jackson, MO
Both my girls have one of these. Very well made. Comes in fun colors. Ride really smooth. I even take it for a spin now and then. Gets the kids outside and moving.
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
Scooters are such a fun outside toy for kids. I grew up on these and now have this scooter for the little boy I baby sit. They are super easy to use and control.