BY RAZOR

Smooth as Silk Tough as Nails New CroMoly riser handlebar, 21 tall, 18 wide 2 Soft rubber grips 3 Threaded 110mm compatible fork 4 Triple stacked headtube clamp 5 83 degree headtube angle 6 Deck length 20, 4.25 width 7 Full deck grip tape 8 5 spoke red alloy core 110mm high-grade urethane 84A wheels with RZR Pro 30 bearings 9 New extruded brake 10 Some assembly required Have you taken your scooter riding to the next level? Then the Razor Black Label line is for you! Crafted for those who demand the highest performance and the most sophisticated design. Black Label includes exclusive features that will enhance your performance and stand up to your toughest tricks. With its triple stacked head tube clamp, 4130 CroMoly steel fixed t-bar and alloy spoke wheels, The Razor Black Label Pro 3.0 Scooter is for riders with the skills to pay the bills. Its competit see more...

• Will it be a great gift for a 6 years old 1 Answers
riz z.
Flushing, NY
What am I doing with such a scooter, you ask? My dog pulls me on it, is what - and I have discovered that it is far safer and more maneuverable than standard-sized doggie scooters (with wheel diameters from 12 to 20 inches). Once the tires are at full inflation - and are evenly distributed on their hubs, the ride is smooth and just high enough to get over most pavement and sidewalk bumps and irregularities. The handle bars were too low for most adults, but I happened to have had an older Razor that I poached a 10-inch extender off of, so I can stand up comfortably as my dog slings me along. The smaller tires make it far harder to get the leash or lead line caught up in the wheels. It is light and very sturdy - even with my modification. I am giving it 4 stars mainly because of the price, which just seems a bit high relative to other (adult and child) scooters.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I see klds ride these things all the time. sadly i think they are going out of style and you can find one for cheaper. I'm not sure what is so special about this particular one.
mariana h.