BY RAZOR

Retro Style Scooter Modeled after the retro style penny skateboards of old, hip and stylish Berry Scooter. Provides the same great fun and enjoyment of the scooter riding with a penny board feel! see more...

• Let me know if you see a sale for this somewhere ! 10 Answers
  • Smooth ride compared to other scooters out there as a kid...3 Answers
  • Let me know if you see a sale for this somewhere ! 7 Answers
Emily P.
I may be 23 years old but my work parking lot is a 10 minute walk to the building so I bought this bad boy to speed up the commute and I love it! I'm around 120 lbs so it will definitely support you if you are and adult and around that weight. It's super light and easy to fold up. I see a lot of the other nurses, residents and doctors using them too! I definitely recommend it!
ashley p.
eschenbach, baden
I bought this razor for my 7 year old daughter. This product has a great price, is easy to assemble, and sure to make your child happy. My daughter absolutely loves going outside to ride on her scooter. Definitely happy with my purchase of this product.
Allie C.
I had a Razor when I was young, and it is still be ing handed down through my family. They are not that expensive and they sure do stand up to rough treatment from multiple generations of kids. A great buy!
Diana H.
These scooters are a great way to get kids to come outside and play. The only bad thing about riding a scooter is the whack you get on your ankles when you swing it. These are a lot of fun to ride.
Alex M.
I grew up on these bad boys! me and all of my brothers did, actually. great for a boy or girl. still know plenty of children that have these scooters and love them as much as we did. great gift!
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
My daughter is 10 and has this scooter. She uses it constantly. It is very durable as she uses it on every surface you could imagine. Definitely worth the money!
Kay A.
Medina, TN
I bought this for a tough little cousin of mine and it's still going strong. Razor scooters are well built and stand up to rough treatment. Great product.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
My niece has this scooter. she loves it and uses it until you really think it cant be used any longer. It was affordable and worth what you pay for it
Allison S.
This is what the coolest of all the cool kids rode. My parents loved me, I had a scooter, I was cool. I had friends...if only it were so easy today...
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
I have been looking into this for my niece since she wants a scooter so bad and from what i can tell its a great product so i will def be getting it!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Let me know if you see a sale for this somewhere !
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Let me know if you see a sale for this somewhere !
Krysta V.
Smooth ride compared to other scooters out there as a kid I had a yak scooter and it didn't ride as smoothly the wheels are more rubbery whereas the yak was more plastic like which creates a difference in a smooth ride great outdoor fun!