BY RAZOR

Retro Style Scooter Modeled after the retro style penny skateboards of old, the hip and stylish Berry Scooter. Provides the same great fun and enjoyment of scooter riding with a penny board feel! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Gledys H.
miami, FL
Excellent - bought for sons 5th Christmas present. He wanted to upgrade from the 3wheel micro scooter style but we were worried about a metal foot plate on his shins etc. This is very durable, and gentle on his little legs ... Shame it doesn't fold though
Tara D.
I had one as a kid. Parents be careful. I was on my scooter and fell off of it. And broke my ankle.
Kiah B.
Love this scooter! It also comes in a pink and blue color, it rides pretty smoothly and it's a fun color
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
The plastic on bottom of this is not as strong as the old metal ones. I don't really like it. The coloring is pretty cool but it's not good enough quality.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I had one of these when I was a kid. I would switch out the tires to ones that would light up and all.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
I like the color it's strong and perfect to keep it in small space.
my Daughter is 5 year old she is tall it's perfect for her i like cool pink and purple color .
very excellent price.
Amanda C.
I can remember having one similar to this as a kid and I had a blast ! They are awesome and super fun you want be bored