Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Renee W.
These Scooters are pretty fun! They are a bit on the cheap side in price as well as quality, but unless you have a future Evel Knievel, this is a prefect item.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Haha i remember these when i was a kid i had like 5 lol i thought i was soooooo cool. :) love them and fun for any kid!
Melissa K.
My nine year old loves this scooter!!! He's been riding almost every day this summer!
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY
I'm 21 and love my razor scooter. as stupid as that sounds I don't think you're ever too old for them!
katie h.
Oka these are fun i oved mine wheni was kid but these are so dangerous to the ankels. you swing this and hit it off ur ankel...ur gunna bleed
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I bought one of these for my step son and he loves it but i do think hes was electric
Tyler M.
Alpharetta, GA
I've had al it's the whole best quality and I love this scootoer plz go buy this I love this scooter and you will too
Shakira W.
This is really cool and fun for kids to use my brothers have several of these and they are cheap .but I just don't like how thin they look .
Janelle N.
Grand manan, NB
These are so much fun. I highly recommend for most ages. my daughter has a blast.
cynthia r.
My children love this scooter.Just to think and see that my granddaughters play with it now.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?