Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

christina m.
East Boston, MA
I remember having one as a kid,i loved mines i had a light blue teal kind of color.
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
I use to have so many of these. Always use to use it to go around the neighborhood.
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
This is a very fast scooter kids love them and they are different kinds and colors
Fatima R.
Such a fun scooter my kids ride outside with there friends with these all the time
Nina l.
Palm City, FL
Scooters are very fun and razor is a great brand that is everywhere and reliable
yesenia c.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
These are cute and very entertaining for kids they love it. I want one for my son
Michele L.
Very durable scooter. My son has had one for 6 years with not structural issues.
Miranda H.
These are very fun I like to ride my with my kids lol brings back memories for me
Angie B.
Fort Myers, FL
Had one of these when I was little! They've changed a lot but still so much fun
Nia N.
Oh my god I got it from my 12th birthday and it was awesome such a rad scooter
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
woodstock, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?