Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
This is a great gift for kids. I had a razor scooter when I was younger. They are fun.
Tammy S.
My grandson has one of these. He would ride it day and night if his mom would let him.
Hope R.
Alpena, MI
I remember these as a kid I loved them. You could do all kinds of fun tricks with them.
Sarah L.
I used to enjoy these so much as a child. I lost count how many hours I'd spent on it.
Helen M.
dallas, OR
The grandkids love to ride on these. Hours of fun for them. Very easy to put together.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
I had one of these when I was perfect gift for kids who love adventure perfect scooter
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I bought one of these for my step son and he loves it but i do think hes was electric
Melissa K.
My nine year old loves this scooter!!! He's been riding almost every day this summer!
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
Really fun for the kids we have a pink and purple one and they always seem to use is
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
I use to have so many of these. Always use to use it to go around the neighborhood.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
Woodstock , GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?