Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Helen M.
dallas, OR
The grandkids love to ride on these. Hours of fun for them. Very easy to put together.
Megana K.
I really like this scooter. It is fast and easy to use, and fun. It helps people enjoy the outdoors more.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I remember having one as a kid,i loved mines i had a light blue teal kind of color.
Anna R.
Turlock, CA
This are so much for little kids to play on my nephew has one and he loves it he likes playing with it
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
This is a very fast scooter kids love them and they are different kinds and colors
Michele L.
Very durable scooter. My son has had one for 6 years with not structural issues.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
My scooter was my favorite thing as a kid! I would ride it everywhere to my friends house, or the park!
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Durable scooter for the kiddos. Hours of fun outside! We bought one for our son and he loves it.
Joshua C.
My son had the Razor scooter, he loved it. it was definitely something he enjoyed playing with.
Vera C.
North Port, FL
I had one when I was a kid and it was always fun to ride them. Kids love these razor scooters.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?