Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Hazel J.
Perris, CA
My brother owns one of these and still today we've had it forever and still runs as if it were new .
kenia m.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
this skateboard likes my son is very good invention since it has two rudder so they can control more
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Durable scooter for the kiddos. Hours of fun outside! We bought one for our son and he loves it.
Chloe B.
woodstock, GA
Oh my goodness! This is such a great thing to have ! I can't get over them!!!!!!!!!!! I love it
Vera C.
North Port, FL
I had one when I was a kid and it was always fun to ride them. Kids love these razor scooters.
Joshua C.
My son had the Razor scooter, he loved it. it was definitely something he enjoyed playing with.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
I rode mine everyday as a kid, I love these scooters until they karate chop your ankles.....
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
My kids love their razor scooters. It helps keep them active outside and off the video games
Abby X.
My little brother love these scooters! He have a collection of them and they are wonderful
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I got my son one of these one year for his birthday he loves it and rides it everywhere.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
woodstock, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?