Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
My brother owns one of these and still today we've had it forever and still runs as if it were new .
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA
Oh my goodness! This is such a great thing to have ! I can't get over them!!!!!!!!!!! I love it
Lilian  B.
Great for everyone
I am a big fan of razor scooters! A lot of fun to ride!
Lauren H.
I had one of these growing up and it was awesome. I see guys riding them around campus now and think it is ggreat
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
These are great for kids. They have always been around ever since I remember. Great for kids to play on outdoors.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
All 4 of my kids had these and rode them around forever! They loved them and still play on them here and there!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this razor scooter I had this one when I was little and I would go up and down the drive way with it!!!
Danielle L.
I had a razor scooter when I was young. They are great quality and really fun, also a good source of exercise.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
My son has had 2. They are the best. He loves his and rides it constantly. Good construction and trusted brand
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I got my son one of these one year for his birthday he loves it and rides it everywhere.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?