Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
These are so much fun! Can be dangerous though so make sure to be safe! Good exercise for kids and even adults!
galdina r.
FRESNO, CA
My son got this scooter for his birthday he Rea enjoys himself riding it it's great way to keep them playing
Amy C.
My son has put many miles on his beloved scooter. He said it has great turning radius. Definitely recommend.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
My son has one and rides it everywhere. He loves it and has so much fun. I would recommend it to others.
Megana K.
I really like this scooter. It is fast and easy to use, and fun. It helps people enjoy the outdoors more.
Rachel B.
This is a nice little gift idea. I know my nephew loved this when I got it for him. There very durable
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
My scooter was my favorite thing as a kid! I would ride it everywhere to my friends house, or the park!
Stephanie C.
Growing up as a kid this was practically the only thing I would ever use... I would use this 24/7.....
Jess B.
Kenmore, NY
I'm 21 and love my razor scooter. as stupid as that sounds I don't think you're ever too old for them!
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
This are so much for little kids to play on my nephew has one and he loves it he likes playing with it
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
woodstock, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?