Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah L.
I used to enjoy these so much as a child. I lost count how many hours I'd spent on it.
bambi  s.
Orlando, FL
I used to have one of these as a kid and they still work I'm surprised how much it was slammed on the ground and still works.
Priscilla O.
Victorville, Ca
Really fun for the kids we have a pink and purple one and they always seem to use is
shaniqua j.
Hallandale, FL
I use to have so many of these. Always use to use it to go around the neighborhood.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
My son has one and rides it everywhere. He loves it and has so much fun. I would recommend it to others.
Fatima R.
Such a fun scooter my kids ride outside with there friends with these all the time
Miranda H.
These are very fun I like to ride my with my kids lol brings back memories for me
Rachel B.
This is a nice little gift idea. I know my nephew loved this when I got it for him. There very durable
yesenia c.
Great Outdoors Expert
These are cute and very entertaining for kids they love it. I want one for my son
Stephanie C.
Growing up as a kid this was practically the only thing I would ever use... I would use this 24/7.....
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?