Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Buy on Walmart
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
My sons have a Razor and ride it every chance they get. They take them with us when we go to the park so they can ride them around
galdina r.
Fresno, CA
My son got this scooter for his birthday he Rea enjoys himself riding it it's great way to keep them playing
Amy C.
My son has put many miles on his beloved scooter. He said it has great turning radius. Definitely recommend.
Lisa h.
I used to love playing on these when I was a kid the only down side was they liked to karate chop your ankles which hurt so nad
Bethany T.
Razor scooters are the best scooters ever!! Their wheels are so smooth and always roll. We've had ours for years and nothing has happened to it.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Every kids needs a razor scooter. Helps practice balance. They can be used in almost any type of terrain. Fun to use even for adults
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
I rode mine everyday as a kid, I love these scooters until they karate chop your ankles.....
nicole c.
. so my kids this for Christmas they love it holds up to there all day going good made and like the color also
Abby X.
My little brother love these scooters! He have a collection of them and they are wonderful
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
This is a great gift for kids. I had a razor scooter when I was younger. They are fun.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?