Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Tyler M.
Alpharetta, GA
I've had al it's the whole best quality and I love this scootoer plz go buy this I love this scooter and you will too
Ashley B.
I bought this for my little cousin and he absolutely loved it! It's cheap and very fun for kids so I highly recommend
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
I have 4 kids and have bought all four of them a scooter. They love it. It is fun for adults too. Sturdy product.
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
These are great for kids. They have always been around ever since I remember. Great for kids to play on outdoors.
Lauren H.
I had one of these growing up and it was awesome. I see guys riding them around campus now and think it is ggreat
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love this razor scooter I had this one when I was little and I would go up and down the drive way with it!!!
Danielle L.
I had a razor scooter when I was young. They are great quality and really fun, also a good source of exercise.
nicole c.
. so my kids this for Christmas they love it holds up to there all day going good made and like the color also
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
My son has had 2. They are the best. He loves his and rides it constantly. Good construction and trusted brand
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
These are so much fun! Can be dangerous though so make sure to be safe! Good exercise for kids and even adults!
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
woodstock, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?