Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Every kids needs a razor scooter. Helps practice balance. They can be used in almost any type of terrain. Fun to use even for adults
Leslie C.
I use to have one of these when I was younger. It makes s great present for the holidays. I really enjoyed this, it was so much fun.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
My sons have a Razor and ride it every chance they get. They take them with us when we go to the park so they can ride them around
Lisa h.
I used to love playing on these when I was a kid the only down side was they liked to karate chop your ankles which hurt so nad
bambi  s.
Orlando, FL
I used to have one of these as a kid and they still work I'm surprised how much it was slammed on the ground and still works.
melissa l.
These are fun to use if used properly. But never ride these on wet ground.. I had a trip to the er after falling off these
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
My child lives on this! Great for the nicer weather and small enough to not take up a lot of garage space during off season
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Three of my kids have these! they love them! I even get on it sometimes lol. Razor is by far the best brand for scooters.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Haha i remember these when i was a kid i had like 5 lol i thought i was soooooo cool. :) love them and fun for any kid!
Tyler M.
Alpharetta, GA
I've had al it's the whole best quality and I love this scootoer plz go buy this I love this scooter and you will too
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
woodstock, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?