Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tammy S.
My grandson has one of these. He would ride it day and night if his mom would let him.
Raena S.
Carbon, TX
My daughter has a pink one and she loves it. She likes that she can control it.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I bought my son one of these and he loved it he used it until he outgrew it
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I owned one of these in my childhood! I loved it! I remember right would get home from school and get all my family member and friends to race around with the scooters! They're durable and so fun to play with! Really recommend!
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Great bargain, great scooter, but best for youngee kids. I would say 7 or under. Walmart has Razor scooters dirt cheap almost every black friday, ($10-15 each) so get them then! My kids did not play with their scooters nearly as often as their bike and other outdoor toys. I am glad I didn't spend a fortune.
Leslie M.
I bought one of these for my son thinking that it would help improve his coordination and it really didn't do anything and he wasn't interested in playing with it so it ended up sitting in the corner for years before I finally got rid of it. It's not for every kid.
Analexis C.
I enjoyed these as a kid, my brother and I would ride our scooters throughout the neighborhood, and it was endless hours of entertainment. Totally recommend to parents of small children. This is great to take of vacations as well.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
These were the best when I was little! They were always good quality and glided well over most surfaces! The only downside is that they are still very expensive for a scooter! But sometimes you gotta pay the price for quality!
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
I love this scooter! I still have my old rusty one!! It still works like new! Doesn't look like new because it probably is like 15 years old but it still works
Sara H.
Great fun for the kids! These are sized just right for kiddos from about 4 years old to 10 years old. All my kids love these, we have multiple of the same kind so they can ride together.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?