Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kela G.
Reno, NV
Bought this for my grandson and its holding up great. He loves it and takes it everywhere. The price was in line with others but this one seems more substantial. He drops it and leaves it out t night and it still works great. There is a little fading but that is because it's never indoors.
Cassandra S.
All my kids have there own little scooters and there amazing and good at keeping them content. I told my family about them also so they can get one for there kids
Mary C.
I remembers these from when I was a kid. I used to be able to do tricks on them. A lot of fun, and cheaper than a bike/safer than roller blades.
R A.
Great scooter, kids have hours of fun in the park with it. Built pretty strong, takes abuse from kids slamming onto ground & still going
melissa l.
These are fun to use if used properly. But never ride these on wet ground.. I had a trip to the er after falling off these
Ashley B.
I bought this for my little cousin and he absolutely loved it! It's cheap and very fun for kids so I highly recommend
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
These are so much fun! Can be dangerous though so make sure to be safe! Good exercise for kids and even adults!
Selena A.
It's cheap and the kids love it. Definitely worth the buy. Although it hurts when the back hits your ankle lol
kenia m.
this skateboard likes my son is very good invention since it has two rudder so they can control more
Hope R.
Alpena, MI
I remember these as a kid I loved them. You could do all kinds of fun tricks with them.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
Statesboro, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?