Razor Beast Scooter, Blue, 1 ea uploaded by Cameron D.

BY RAZOR

Used By Team Razor Riders to Pull Off Huge Tricks Pro-style stamped steel rear fender brake model 3 Fixed riser style handlebar with soft rubber grips 4 CNC style steel fork triple stacked headtube clamp 5 Deck length 19, 4 wide with full deck grip tape 6 Metalized 14 spoke 98mm urethane wheels with RZR Pro 20 bearings Unleash the speedy, shredding, scooting beast. The Razor Beast Scooter is built to achieve professional performance from riders of all skill sets. Fixed riser handlebar, triple stacked head-tube clamp, 98mm urethane wheels, and CNC style fork make it easy to push your way across the pavement. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Great bargain, great scooter, but best for youngee kids. I would say 7 or under. Walmart has Razor scooters dirt cheap almost every black friday, ($10-15 each) so get them then! My kids did not play with their scooters nearly as often as their bike and other outdoor toys. I am glad I didn't spend a fortune.
Leslie M.
I bought one of these for my son thinking that it would help improve his coordination and it really didn't do anything and he wasn't interested in playing with it so it ended up sitting in the corner for years before I finally got rid of it. It's not for every kid.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I owned one of these in my childhood! I loved it! I remember right would get home from school and get all my family member and friends to race around with the scooters! They're durable and so fun to play with! Really recommend!
Kela G.
Reno, NV
Bought this for my grandson and its holding up great. He loves it and takes it everywhere. The price was in line with others but this one seems more substantial. He drops it and leaves it out t night and it still works great. There is a little fading but that is because it's never indoors.
Analexis C.
I enjoyed these as a kid, my brother and I would ride our scooters throughout the neighborhood, and it was endless hours of entertainment. Totally recommend to parents of small children. This is great to take of vacations as well.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
These were the best when I was little! They were always good quality and glided well over most surfaces! The only downside is that they are still very expensive for a scooter! But sometimes you gotta pay the price for quality!
Sara H.
Great fun for the kids! These are sized just right for kiddos from about 4 years old to 10 years old. All my kids love these, we have multiple of the same kind so they can ride together.
savana M.
Rio Hondo, TX
I just bought this for my son for Christmas. And i can't wait for him to use it because hes just stuck on those video games. I think this is soooooo perfect for him to have some fun outside! !!
Cassandra S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
All my kids have there own little scooters and there amazing and good at keeping them content. I told my family about them also so they can get one for there kids
Osie S.
This was my favorite toy when I was little but now since I got to big for it it sucks lol they have grown up ones but there not a good as these kids one are lol
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have any parts you can buy if they break
Paola C.
Dallas, TX
What ages is this for?
Chloe B.
woodstock, GA
Where can I get a new one
atk k.
Where can you get one?
Bethany  L.
What is the max weight limit for this?