BY RAZOR

Ready for Action Ultra strong deck, tested by Team Razor riders with durability performance in mind 2 Full deck grip tape 3 Aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck 4 Patented rear fender brake 5 Patented folding mechanism 6 Urethane wheels 7 Extra thick foam grips for additional palm protection 8 Easy to fold and carry 9 Double stacked headtube clamp for extra strength 10 Adjustable handlebars 11 No assembly required The Razor A4 Kick Scooter is Razors newest replacement of the popular Razor Pro Model Scooter. Same great scooter with a new name. The A4 folding kick scooter is for riders needing a bit more performance, the A4 sports high speed bearings, full deck grip tape, thick foam grips, and a double stacked head tube clamp for extra strength. Originally designed and tested by Team Razor professional freestyle riders, and is built for rugged durabil see more...

• I've really been wanting a scooter but I'm 5'9 and I always have to...4 Answers
  • Is this razor long lasting5 Answers
  • My Grandson's is 4 can can ride it the handle is adjustable which ...5 Answers
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
I used to own these scooters about 10-15 years ago, and I loved them! The are sleek, easy to use, smooth, and fast. We had an unfinished basement and me and my siblings would scooter around the large room and have a blast. I definitely recommend these for your kids because they are entertaining, loads of fun, and they force your children to be active!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I had a scooter and it was great! Got me to places quicker than walking but not as fast as a bike, obviously. It was perfect for a way to get to places within a city in between subway rides. This scooter folds right up, so quickly and easily, it's perfect for a quick and short commute to class or work!
Cayce L.
Cayce L.
Growing up I had at least three of these scooters. They were honestly the best thing since sliced bread. They held up pretty well during rough use. The only down side is shattering your ankles with these and trying to press on the breaks with no shoes and burning a hole in the bottom of your foot.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Waukesha, WI
My little brother loves his scooter he's always riding on it! This scooter is not intended for really young kids as they don't have that good of balance and often fall when trying to ride it. It is very affordable for any paren't you just have to look around to find a good deal.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Great Outdoors Expert
I think all of my kids had this at one point in their life! I know they were big at one time so all of them wanted it but they were very pricey when they first came out. They are more affordable now because they're not as big as they once were but my kids loved them!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Gainesville, FL
My son is on to his second Razor Scooter and he loves it. It is small, leightweight and can lay flat for easy storage. My son has fallen a few times but it is helpful to teach children about balance. I think it is worth the expense and even us fun for adults to use.
Naomi N.
Naomi N.
I agree with another commenter that all the Razor Scooter's are basically the same but I still love the classic style. Why fix it if it isn't broke?, you know. I loved my scooter as a kid and my daughter has one as well. They're just a fun way to get around outside.
Dee A.
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
I bought one of these a while back as a gift. I remembered having one as a kid and loving it. The only con was when it would hit your shin while doing a trick. It is an affordable way to keep kids playing outdoors...scrapes and all. I would recommend this product.
Bettie W.
Bettie W.
I got these for my boys they ride them all of the time. My boys are 6 years apart. I like that the scooters are for preschools all the way up to adults. I ride on them a lot and the scooters hold me. They are built strong and long lasting.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
I had two of these when I was a kid and let's just say those were the best days of my life. My scooter took me places when I was a blooming pre-teen, it was awesome. Use caution when riding as the corners at the bottom hurt ankles lol!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
What is the age limit for this scooter?
shy a.
shy a.
Is this razor long lasting
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Dearborn, MI
My Grandson's is 4 can can ride it the handle is adjustable which make it good for all ages
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
I've really been wanting a scooter but I'm 5'9 and I always have to hunch if I'm going to use one is there one that will fit my need and can actually be tall/ average for me?