BY RAZOR

Ready for Action Ultra strong deck, tested by Team Razor riders with durability performance in mind 2 Full deck grip tape 3 Aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck 4 Patented rear fender brake 5 Patented folding mechanism 6 Urethane wheels 7 Extra thick foam grips for additional palm protection 8 Easy to fold and carry 9 Double stacked headtube clamp for extra strength 10 Adjustable handlebars 11 No assembly required The Razor A4 Kick Scooter is Razors newest replacement of the popular Razor Pro Model Scooter. Same great scooter with a new name. The A4 folding kick scooter is for riders needing a bit more performance, the A4 sports high speed bearings, full deck grip tape, thick foam grips, and a double stacked head tube clamp for extra strength. Originally designed and tested by Team Razor professional freestyle riders, and is built for rugged durabil see more...

• I've really been wanting a scooter but I'm 5'9 and I always have ...5 Answers
  • Is this razor long lasting6 Answers
  • My Grandson's is 4 can can ride it the handle is adjustable whic...6 Answers
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Great Outdoors Expert
My God Daughter has a Razor scooter in pink and purple glitter! She loves riding around on it her favorite is riding down small hills by our house. The handle bars are the right height and easy turn the wheels roll easily so I highly recommend this product Also affordable we got hers for $100 at Walmart for Christmas!
Bianca D.
Great Outdoors Expert
This was my favorite toy as a child. I remember how expensive they were when they just came out. They are now very affordable and great for children. No assembly required and no maintenance. Kids will play with them for hours. I would suggest a helmet.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Great Outdoors Expert
I had one of these as a kid in the early 2000's, man this thing went through the wringer with me as it's owner. The scooter is very durable. It's a great little piece of transportation for a kid to use when going around the block, or up the street to a friend's house. It's great for kids to use to get some activity and exercise in. Watch out for you ankles, though, man does it hurt when this thing whacks you right on the ankle bone! And wear shoes, because that break gets hot when you use it!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Great Outdoors Expert
My daughter got one of these for her birthday last year and we have since bought her two more, to keep at grandparents houses and aunt/uncles house.  She loves hers and will play for hours outside riding around the house and the yard.  They are very lightweight so easy to pick up and move, store, etc.  They fold up too if you want to travel with it.  Great product that I would highly recommend for boys and girls.
Jennifer T.
I had a scooter and it was great! Got me to places quicker than walking but not as fast as a bike, obviously. It was perfect for a way to get to places within a city in between subway rides. This scooter folds right up, so quickly and easily, it's perfect for a quick and short commute to class or work!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Always wanted one of these for my own as a kid. But never got it. I did however get to use all of my friends scooters and now even my nieces HAHA. They are great but they can be pretty expensive mostly for children that will only use it for a few weeks and then forget about it like my nieces and nephews. I do recumbend wearing helmet and pads while your kids ride this the falls can be brutal.
Cindy H.
Man oh man, this sure brings back memories! Razor scooters are great quality and so much fun to ride. It doesn't matter if you're a child, teenager, or grown adult working at a start up! They appeal to all ages. I'd definitely recommend as a gift for any child!
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Want to have the kids outdoors for hours. BUY THIS! Kees them busy for hours, trying to figure out new tricks nothing dissatisfying about this, started with one now I have 7!!! Because the kids love them so much, many color options to choose from some have lights and you can't find them for 8$ on Black Friday.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
My favorite toy as a kid. The only bad part about this is when the metal part hit the back of my ankle. Hurts so bad but definitely easy to ride. I love the variety of colors. It's perfect for both boys and girls. I would recommend this as a gift for children.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Great Outdoors Expert
scooters make the perfect gift for all kids! i have seen as young as 3 master the scooter better than i ever could. these are great for getting kids to play outside and away from the electronics for a few hours. i am planning to purchase a set of them for my family.
Danielle S.
What is the age limit for this scooter?
Theresa M.
Dearborn, MI
My Grandson's is 4 can can ride it the handle is adjustable which make it good for all ages
shy a.
Is this razor long lasting
Marlene J.
I've really been wanting a scooter but I'm 5'9 and I always have to hunch if I'm going to use one is there one that will fit my need and can actually be tall/ average for me?
Bianca D.
Great Outdoors Expert
who loved these as a kid?