BY RAZOR

PLEASE NOTE:This item requires a lead time of 7-10 business days to process. Product Features Classic kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum with blue highlights 125 mm inline-style urethane wheels with springless shock-absorbing system Patented rear fender brake for quick stops; all-new wheelie bar design Patented folding mechanism makes carrying easy; supports up to 143 pounds Recommended for ages 6 and older; 6-month warranty  The original kick scooter just got a whole lot better, making it even more fun for kids and teens alike.  Though it ll never replace the internal combustion engine, the Razor A3 will get your child from point A to point B much quicker than on foot alone, and requires just a few scoots of one s shoes in the process.  Plus, it s a blast to use, as your progeny will likely attest. The Razor A3 is made of aircraft-grade alumin see more...

Razor A3 Scooter
  • "I like that they are very durable my son is rough on his toys always throwing things down and the Razor handles it well. " in 2 reviews
  • "Kids of all ages and sizes can play with these and they come in different colors, which is nice." in 1 review
  • "It has great stability, the tires work well and even the breaks are awesome." in 1 review
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
My son has had many many scooters and he always comes back to the Razor brand. They are great value for money and slim line for smaller spaces. I like that they are very durable my son is rough on his toys always throwing things down and the Razor handles it well.
kathie h.
As a child scooters were my favorite past time and this was the one I had owned. It has great stability, the tires work well and even the breaks are awesome. If you can kick fast, you will practically glide to the air (and maybe do some tricks in the process).
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
The are quality brand scooters! Kids of all ages and sizes can play with these and they come in different colors, which is nice. We haven't had anything break on these and they are very reasonably priced.
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
My six year old loves is scooter. Razor is a very durable and trusted brand. He does jumps and tricks and it takes it all.
Amanda W.
Union City, CA
I think this scooter is good for children, but for older kids, I suggest one of the other ones, called the Razor Spark Kick Scooter.
Ally L.
I recall hours of fun riding these when I was younger. The Razor brand is reputable and known for durability.