BY RAZER USA

Ally S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This product is absolutely phenomenal!!! WE highly highly highly recommend it to all. Its beautiful and easy to use. Its high quality and super fun as well as comfortable. Go for it, this one is a winner and worth every penny and will last a long time!
Elizabeth G.
Gurnee, IL
As a woman gamer, I have smaller hands which make big gaming mice unmanageable. For this reason, I love the Orochi. It is the perfect size for my hand, and has 2 buttons on each side so I can easily use PTT while in a chat program and gaming. The downside to this mouse is that it breaks so easily. I have gone through 3 but keep buying the same because there is just no competitor for small gaming mice! I find the side buttons always die off within a year or two...
Bartender B.
I've been using the same Razer Orochi mouse for the last 4 years. Literally the SAME mouse. That's how amazingly this product holds up. I'm a hardcore World of Warcraft gamer and this product has never let me down. Not even once. Being a female gamer, I have smaller hands and this mouse is the absolute perfect fit. I will never choose another gaming mouse!