BY RAZER USA

Maria M.
Latham, NY
I been using Razer products since I started gaming, and would never use anything else. This baby, like all her previous sisters, is extremely functional, stylish and high quality. Honestly, I would buy it even if it wasn't so functional because it look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Way to go, Razer!
Ally S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This product is absolutely phenomenal!!! WE highly highly highly recommend it to all. Its beautiful and easy to use. Its high quality and super fun as well as comfortable. Go for it, this one is a winner and worth every penny and will last a long time!
Andrew B.
Las vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 2
Just got this mouse, and all I can say is wow... it is insanely accurate and easy to move. The feel in my hand is perfect, and the buttons are very well laid out. Perfect mouse for everyday use as well as gaming!

I highly recommend Razer as a company in general, always high quality.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
My fiancé has this mouse and while I like having more buttons, for his play style and slightly larger hands this mouse is perfect. The buttons are in just the right place, and it's way easy to tell what's what. Plus the the mouse is smooth and super responsive. Great, a little expensive, but very worth it if you play a lot of games.
Tara M.
Dayton, TX
This is a great mouse i love to key bind when i play world of warcraft and other mmo's and i do it to my mouse to make it a little easier on me. The feel of this mouse is fantastic I would recommend to any gamers that are looking for something to make gaming a little easier.
T ..
Comfortable in your hand with ergonomic curves and easy access buttons on the side. The price can be a little crazy, but there are definitely worse options with worse prices.
Ashley L.
Yukon, OK
Great gaming mouse! I have literally gone through so many others that were cheaper. Razr is the way to go. Lots of buttons, but not too many that you'll never use, and definitely built to withstand lots of use! Highly recommend!
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I have a Genius mouse it is a good mouse product, But i hear that mouse is even twice as amazing as the one i have. I am trying to get that mouse but it is so expensive. It is good if you are a gamer and use the PC everyday.
Dana P.
Bought this mouse to play Diablo 3. It made things so much simpler knowing that I really only need to use one hand in order to do mostly anything
Taija M.
Red house , WV
I was heart broken when we moved and I somehow misplace this mouse. It was so amazing! Definitely worth the cost! Makes gaming so much easier
chris s.
Cantonment, FL
How good is this mouse?
Aramina H.
Evansville, IL
How well does this mouse work with World of Warcraft?