BY RAZER USA

Andrew B.
Las Vegas, NV
Just got this mouse, and all I can say is wow... it is insanely accurate and easy to move. The feel in my hand is perfect, and the buttons are very well laid out. Perfect mouse for everyday use as well as gaming!

I highly recommend Razer as a company in general, always high quality.
Theresa ..
Comfortable in your hand with ergonomic curves and easy access buttons on the side. The price can be a little crazy, but there are definitely worse options with worse prices.
cheree s.
austin, TX
Used it for years and it's great for mmos as well ! would easily recommend this to a friend.
Kamryn P.
Baltimore, MD
Works well responds well and absolutely amazing product everyone should try this
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
Cool mouse. I use to collect a lot of mouses and key boards thatll light up.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I been using Razer products since I started gaming, and would never use anything else. This baby, like all her previous sisters, is extremely functional, stylish and high quality. Honestly, I would buy it even if it wasn't so functional because it look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Way to go, Razer!
Ashley L.
Yukon, OK
Great gaming mouse! I have literally gone through so many others that were cheaper. Razr is the way to go. Lots of buttons, but not too many that you'll never use, and definitely built to withstand lots of use! Highly recommend!
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I have a Genius mouse it is a good mouse product, But i hear that mouse is even twice as amazing as the one i have. I am trying to get that mouse but it is so expensive. It is good if you are a gamer and use the PC everyday.
Taija M.
Red house, WV
I was heart broken when we moved and I somehow misplace this mouse. It was so amazing! Definitely worth the cost! Makes gaming so much easier
Connie B.
Warsaw, IL
Love the flexibility with this mouse. It has to be the best gaming mouse I have ever owned to date.
chris s.
Cantonment, FL
How good is this mouse?
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
How well does this mouse work with World of Warcraft?