BY RAZER USA

Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Las Vegas, NV
Just got this mouse, and all I can say is wow... it is insanely accurate and easy to move. The feel in my hand is perfect, and the buttons are very well laid out. Perfect mouse for everyday use as well as gaming!

I highly recommend Razer as a company in general, always high quality.
Theresa ..
Theresa ..
Comfortable in your hand with ergonomic curves and easy access buttons on the side. The price can be a little crazy, but there are definitely worse options with worse prices.
cheree s.
cheree s.
austin, TX
Used it for years and it's great for mmos as well ! would easily recommend this to a friend.
Kamryn P.
Kamryn P.
Baltimore, MD
Works well responds well and absolutely amazing product everyone should try this
Lovelyn A.
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
Cool mouse. I use to collect a lot of mouses and key boards thatll light up.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I been using Razer products since I started gaming, and would never use anything else. This baby, like all her previous sisters, is extremely functional, stylish and high quality. Honestly, I would buy it even if it wasn't so functional because it look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Way to go, Razer!
Tara M.
Tara M.
Dayton, TX
This is a great mouse i love to key bind when i play world of warcraft and other mmo's and i do it to my mouse to make it a little easier on me. The feel of this mouse is fantastic I would recommend to any gamers that are looking for something to make gaming a little easier.
Patricia  F.
Patricia F.
Lake City, FL
This is definitely a must have in my house my husband and son would love this and if it came in pink my daughter would love it as well
Dana P.
Dana P.
Bought this mouse to play Diablo 3. It made things so much simpler knowing that I really only need to use one hand in order to do mostly anything
C. B.
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
My husband's loves this for gaming when doesn't use keyboard controls. His favorite brand
chris s.
chris s.
Cantonment, FL
How good is this mouse?
Aramina H.
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
How well does this mouse work with World of Warcraft?