Razer Usa Razer Kraken Pro - Analog Gaming Headset - Stereo - Neon Blue - Mini-phone - Wired - 32 Ohm - 20 Hz - 20 Khz - Over-the-head - Binaural - Circumaural - 4.27 Ft Cable - (rz04-00870800-r3m1)

BY RAZER USA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Add Color To Your Game Introducing the Razer Kraken Pro Neon Series gaming headsets fully focused on comfort now in striking colors that are bound to turn heads. On top of being optimized for exten. see more...

Review (1)
Kelly R.
Kingston
Razer Kraken Pro Neon Series has a lot of exciting colors to choose from. I have the Neon blue, I got it for Christmas since I needed a new headset and it does what a headset does, it also has a microphone you can tuck back inside the headset, kind of neat. Also when I first started wearing this headset my ears hurt, it was uncomfortable and I don't know if its from wearing the headset too much and bearing through the pain but i started getting a tiny hole near my cartilage fold lol Anyway I like it now that I am use to it..