BY RAZER USA

• Does this actually hold up to all the clicks and dings so...2 Answers
  • Can u get this at gamestop13 Answers
Ally S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This product is absolutely phenomenal!!! WE highly highly highly recommend it to all. Its beautiful and easy to use. Its high quality and super fun as well as comfortable. Go for it, this one is a winner and worth every penny and will last a long time!
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
This was my first mouse. It lasted many years, but the main mouse button gave out. I loved this mouse, and would have purchased it again if I wasn't curious about trying something els. If anyone is on the fence I would say go for it. I was happy with it.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This mouse is amazing! Even though it looks like a simple mouse, it def helps the gaming experience to be so much better. I have the oraboros mouse too, and I prefer the deathadder any day. The oraboros has so many issues, I just can't. Even though it does have more hand comfortbility. Def. recommend
Nevs V.
Very very good mouse. Super sensitive but it can adjusted to fit your needs. It's not too big which can make it awkward to handle, but instead it fits just right. I'd highly recommend it if you'll looking for a solid gamer mouse. Can't go wrong with Razer
Erin D.
Aliquippa, PA
This was my first gaming mouse (I have since upgraded to the Molten). It is comfortable for long hours at the computer, super responsive, accurate, and easy on the eyes. I a precise the cloth-covered cord as I hate cords that kink!

Worth the price!
wendy m.
Ligonier, IN
I would recommend this mouse it is great quality have had mine for a good while now and no trouble with it i love the button placement and the color of it is awesome
Lu D.
Best mouse for gaming, love to use it when playing League of Legends, it's a little expensive but I think it's worth it.. only if you are into gaming lol.
Klein T.
Henderson, NV
My husband has different deathadder mouse including this one. He's always playing csgo and very choosy when it comes to mouse and he's loving this one.
Elizabeth C.
Greendale, IN
I just bought this mouse about a month ago. I love it. Well worth the money spent. I wish I would have found it a lot earlier than I did.
Nina R.
Hanford , CA
Really good mouse for online gameplay such as world of Warcraft. The buttons on the side make it easier to maneuver through the game
Amanda M.
Warren, OH
Can u get this at gamestop
Crystalina C.
Does this actually hold up to all the clicks and dings someone would give it over time?
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
I use the Naga that has all of the hot keys number pad on the left. What's the point of this one? Is it any better than a regular mouse?