ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesRazer
USA Naga Molten Special Edition Mouse

Razer USA Naga Molten Special Edition Mouse

by Razer

Are these very expensive or not?
Start your review of Razer USA Naga Molten Special Edition Mouse!
How would you rate this product?
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
So when I first got this mouse a few years ago it was amazing. Worked beautifully with their software and the games I was playing. Sadly it recently stopped working with their software, doesn't light up either. Also watch for compatibility issues. I have a Logitech keyboard and if they are both plugged in at startup my computer freezes and I have to force restart.
Clarissa R.
Lexington, KY
This mouse is great for avid RPG fans. Diablo, WOW, as well as many others. There are extra buttons on the sides to allow you to assign them to different game tasks. Really helps gameplay and is easier to use then having to continuously press buttons. They are all in one place.
Anthony S.
North Tazewell, VA
Been using this for years with no issues. Great for mmos, and has served me well with other genres as well. If you take the time to get used to it, it definitely will not disappoint.
Doni V.
Love my mouse. I never want to have to replace it. I have had it for a few years and wince at the thought of buttons wearing out. But none of them are and both clickers are still like new. I game long hours on my computer and it has held up through it all...
LaToya B.
Santa Monica, CA
It's such a cool mouse even if your not into the dark stuff. Make you have to turn your system on and play.
Benjamin A.
Aumsville, OR
Great for gaming. Comfortable in the hand and highly functional. I would recommend this mouse over and over.
Amanda A.
I love the looks of this mouse!! It is different and catches the eye. Seems to be pretty good quality
Megan H.
South Bend, IN
Have always been a big fan of Razer. I like the multiple buttons on the side which can be used for different functions. and I just love the design of this one!! beautiful.
Paula Camila D.
This mouse is good because is firstable because by its brand and its good to play MOBA and MMORPG
Jaqueline  V.
Excelente para jugar por los botones que posee . Su diseño es muy llamativo e interesante.