BY RAZER USA LTD.

Get the complete 7.1 surround sound gaming experience with the Razer Kraken 7.1 USB gaming headset. This headset adopts the comfortable form factor of the Razer Kraken Pro, tested by numerous professional gamers to determine the optimal ergonomics for extended gaming sessions. The full potential of the Razer Kraken 7.1 is unleashed by its advanced 7.1 virtual surround sound engine. Driven by Razers powerful Synapse 2.0 unified configuration software, this highly customizable engine modulates sound to simulate a 360? surround sound experience, allowing you to precisely pinpoint directional audio to know exactly where your enemies are. The headsets 40mm neodymium magnet drivers power a sound signature that features deep bass, warm mids and crystal-clear highs, for total gaming immersion. Manufacturer: Razer USA Ltd Manufacturer Part Number: RZ04-01010100-R3U1 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. razerzone.com Brand Name: Razer Product Line: Kraken 7.1 Product Name: Kraken 7.1 - Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound USB Gaming Headset Product Type: Headset Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Surround Technical Information: Connector Plating: Gold Plated Technical Information: Features: Sound Isolation Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Over-the-head Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Earpiece: Driver Type: Neodymium Microphone: Microphone Design: Boom Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: USB Physical Characteristics: Material: Plush Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: Circumaural see more...

Taylor A.
Love thses headphones, sturdy and bonus points bc they light up green, my favorite color. My husband uses them every night when he games with his friends.
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah