BY RAZER USA

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Dylan A.
Regina
The Razer Ironclad is one of the few purchases from Razer that I really regret. I had constant issues with losing my mouse tracking while using this pad, and because it was aluminum it was ALWAYS super cold. In addition the pad is extremely rigid, so in the event your table is even slightly off level, you're going to be putting quarters under corners to keep it from tilting. It also didn't seem very firmly planted on my desk as it was constantly being pushed forward and back, probably due to my quarter solution above. Lastly and most importantly- this thing ate through the feet on my mice at an appalling rate. Considering it was 60 dollars when I bought it, and that I ended up putting a 5 dollar Razer Sphex on top of it to solve most the issues, I can't recommend this thing.