BY RAZER USA

Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mechanical Gaming Keyboard in FRML packaging. see more...

• The keyboard has bluetooh or plug in via cable?5 Answers
Chadwick Kawai E.
Waianae, HI
I've owned several different mechanical switch keyboards and have been experimenting with the various different switch types (Red, Green, Blue, etc.), and had settled on Brown (Blackwidow Tournament Stealth 2013 edition) with Blue O-Rings added as the best I was going to get (includes Razer Synapse macro engine, couldn't find any another mechanical kb's with built in macro engines). I was really pleased to see Razer adding a new Orange switch in their 2014 lineup (basically same as brown but better). The new Orange switches are immediately noticeably smooth, quieter, yet still provide a tactile bump. I like the direction Razer is going ... I hope they can continue to shorten the keystrokes a bit (avoiding the need to add O-Rings perhaps) for those preferring that.

I only wish Razer would create a "Short" (more ergonomic) version (BlackWidow Tournament Stealth) form factor that has full backlighting like a full sized keyboard models ..... since the BlackWidow Tournament Stealth and its sisters have only a few backlit keys, I instead installed LED strips lighting under my desk to light my keyboard ... pretty awesome for now but hopefully they will add more backlighting options in future.

Maryam L.
Las vegas, NV
Great keyboard and very durable. Makes a great noise while using which makes gaming even more fun. Also there is a curve to each key so your finger really stays in place.
Ally S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
This product is absolutely phenomenal!!! WE highly highly highly recommend it to all. Its beautiful and easy to use. Its high quality and super fun as well as comfortable. Go for it, this one is a winner and worth every penny and will last a long time!
Mersaydez H.
I love this keyboard SO much! I love the sound that it makes when I am typing. Personally, I do not think that the clicking is too loud, but this is all personal preference. I think that while this is not necessary, it is definitely a fun tool to have and I think that it is both worth the hype and worth the pricetag!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
Yes this is pricey, but it is worth it, this by far is the best key board out there, I love how light it is and the colors are just beautiful my husband loves this I have to fight him to play games.
Sarah F.
Lakeside
Great keyboard, no problems at all. At first i was a little skeptical due to the bad reviews, but when my keyboard arrived it had no problems at all and looked like new and porformed like new.
Quin Y.
Razer is one of the best gamer acc but i think the prize its so high for a keayboard maybe i can Pay +100$ an a mouse but a keayboard not.
Great keyboard and would recommend it to gamers and fast Typers on the internet. Thiz is the best keyboard out there.
Priyanka P.
One pf the awesome keyboard for gamers. It's back light is awesome and keyboard is comfortable to use.
Elena M.
Madison, SD
Me encanto lo recomiendo , es un producto increíble y además accesible en cuanto a precio
member-69faa6e9a
Aguimes Gran Canaria
The keyboard has bluetooh or plug in via cable?